Boring

jete tes devoirs au feu

I Could Turn U Inside Out
Is it just me or has this place gotten incredibly boring over the last week or so? Morrissey has a new album out, impending singles, and numerous concert dates. yet this place is still dead?

Someone say/do something funny!!!

I got hair. :D

:thumb: A friend of mine lost all of hers and when if came back it was a different color than it had naturally been, not to mention a different texture.
She loves the new hair so much!
Have you noticed anything like that? This is a Morrissey forum after all, so if you don't want to answer me here, I get it, and I'm sorry.

Is it just me or has this place gotten incredibly boring over the last week or so? Morrissey has a new album out, impending singles, and numerous concert dates. yet this place is still dead?

Someone say/do something funny!!!

picture.php

:thumb: A friend of mine lost all of hers and when if came back it was a different color than it had naturally been, not to mention a different texture.
She loves the new hair so much!
Have you noticed anything like that? This is a Morrissey forum after all, so if you don't want to answer me here, I get it, and I'm sorry.

YES! It used to be RED, you've seen the pics. It's now plain dark brown, and I'M NOT HAPPY. However, I spotted two copper strands last night, so I'm holding out hope. This might just be transitional, temporary hair. Like sod, you know?

Grammar, dear boy... I've got, not I got.

Ehh... no. First, I'm a lady, not a man. Second, I think I'm right. I didn't have hair. I had none. I had cancer last year and lost it all. Now, I have some. It grew back. I suppose I could have said, "I grew hair," but it lacked the punch I was looking for.

What is going to upset Pregs more, being called "dear boy" or the grammar notif***ation? *

* I wish I could take the credit, but it's Dave's word

The grammar bit, jete des whatever didn't know who he was correcting. :D

I want my hair back... I'm done with having short hair. :(

Try being bald, babe. You look cute in your avatar, don't worry about it. :D

:thumb: for the uppers

:thumb: I thought of you when I learned I cannot donate blood or organs now. I'm bummed, I was hoping to give back.

Time has cancelled the growth of a number of my folicles. I want the time and hair back. Can anyone help me? :blushing:

I did buy a new recliner tonight. It seats two side/side. Now my little girl and I can relax in style. :cool:

Tags
boring solowers jete = winkwink soloneedsrobby winkwink ftw!
Back
Top Bottom