Booky Wook 2

I didn't really like his first book, ( ...I know Autobiographies are supposed to be a bit "Me, Me, Me", but he just pushed it a bit too far with that, in my opinion..).......But , I would probably get this new 'un in a bargain bin in a charity shop someday...
PS, he claims he no longer does Drugs...so WTF was he actually under the influence of, on the Paul O'Grady show on Friday night???

Ahhh....I remember him when he used to be funny.......

Last edited:
Morrissey, in India? stray.

Especially if he's got to endure a whole week of this luvvy tripe. "Krussell" have no chance of getting him over.

"Krussell"

:lbf:

Yeah, but think of the dhal. Yum.

P.

There are limits to how much one should put with for the sake of a split pea.

This falls way way outside that category.

katy_perry--300x300.jpg

As blank as a Hollywood bullet.

You guys are mean. India is an amazing country and I'm sure Katy's thing is an act.

But weddings are exhausting for everyone. :straightface:

India is amazing and more amazing are Indian weddings because they go on for days!

Imagine the hilarity of Moz yelling at Russell to get his fool ass off that elephant.

Well, he isn't a rock star, thats just something the media say. He also (news flash) isn't an artist (of any real worth), or the second coming, as he like to say.

That said his choice of films lack any merit what so ever, basically he can't act and his choice of films are flimsy to say the least.
I watched him on News Night t'other night and as usual he was quick of thought and well spoken but had nothing to say,he just spouted a mixture of rubbish, well worn truths and knowledge anyone can gain from the mind and body section of Watersones.

I don't like you all that much, but I did like this comment

Went to see Russell last night at manchester opera house, he was joined by noel gallagher on stage, who i later managed to meet outside the venue.

Russell made a Moz quip early on when his microphone lead got tangled round a stage monitor, he said something like "ooh that was a nice whip, very moz styled, which is apt as im in manchester"

he later then started to read bits from his new book and as he was in manc he said i'll read some noel stuff and then he started reading the emails that moz had sent.

very funny as he started reading the moz emails whilst doing an impression of moz. he said he had nothing but admiration for moz and he said something like "morrissey doesnt like me refering to him as The Queen, he prefers Mister misery....(or something along them lines)

Great report! Oh, if only this were recorded.

So, does Russell do a decent impression of Mr. Misery?

Went to see Russell last night at manchester opera house, he was joined by noel gallagher on stage, who i later managed to meet outside the venue.

Russell made a Moz quip early on when his microphone lead got tangled round a stage monitor, he said something like "ooh that was a nice whip, very moz styled, which is apt as im in manchester"

he later then started to read bits from his new book and as he was in manc he said i'll read some noel stuff and then he started reading the emails that moz had sent.

very funny as he started reading the moz emails whilst doing an impression of moz. he said he had nothing but admiration for moz and he said something like "morrissey doesnt like me refering to him as The Queen, he prefers Mister misery....(or something along them lines)

Great report! Oh, if only this were recorded.

So, does Russell do a decent impression of Mr. Misery?

actually the second half with noel g was recorded for his New Radio Show on Talksport, well worth a listen

His impression as he said himself "isn't the best and in no way represents the real way morrissey talks, but its funnier this way"- and it was very funny

Back
Top Bottom