Book of Condolence Thread

RIP McCoy Tyner
Incredible Jazz pianist.
He played in the legendary John Coltrane Quartet that recorded A Love Supreme,
which is one of the most highly liked records in The Wild Turkey Community.
McCoy also went on to become a band leader of his own, performin' and recordin',
with the likes of Hubert Laws, Billy Cobham, Gary Bartz and Louis Hayes.
In 2002, he was awarded with the honor of NEA Jazz Master.

mccoy-tyner-lindy-pollard.jpg

RIP McCoy Tyner
Incredible Jazz pianist.
He played in the legendary John Coltrane Quartet that recorded A Love Supreme,
which is one of the most highly liked records in The Wild Turkey Community.
McCoy also went on to become a band leader of his own, performin' and recordin',
with the likes of Hubert Laws, Billy Cobham, Gary Bartz and Louis Hayes.
In 2002, he was awarded with the honor of NEA Jazz Master.

mccoy-tyner-lindy-pollard.jpg

The sentiment is shared:

20200308_194216.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

RIP Barbara Martin.
Singer in the original Supremes line-up - died aged 76.

Regards,
FWD.

I am saddened to announce the death of morrisseysolo,its been a long illness and a very painful one,even after a life changing reskin and with all those new fancy emojis it still wasn't enough.the clogs have popped and the coffin lid is securely nailed down.M sends his condolensces.

I am saddened to announce the death of morrisseysolo,its been a long illness and a very painful one,even after a life changing reskin and with all those new fancy emojis it still wasn't enough.the clogs have popped and the coffin lid is securely nailed down.M sends his condolensces.
Does that mean we won't have to read any more of your illiterate, dull little rants?

View attachment 54672

RIP David Roback.
Probably best known by his Mazzy Star work.
Died aged 61.

Regards,
FWD.

I am crushed. ?

Among My Swan is one of the best albums from start to finish ever created. My heart goes out to Hope. She was a shy singer who was brought to life and the public eye with the assistance of excellent music...sound familiar?

I loved psychic tv. I didn’t even realize who it was for the longest time and that there was a throbbing gristle connection. A very interesting person

:praying:

<><><><><>

LEGEND

<><><><><>

:(:(:(

R EST I N P OWER

<><><>

<><><>

<><><>

<><><>

:praying:

My favourite artist probable, it has always been Morrissey and him.
I will really miss Gen.
I've had the luck f meeting him twice and also, receiving help from him for a project (several years ago).

I'm out of this forum, simply because of Urbanus (dickelss asshole) and the arrogant idiocy of the moderators, but I came back for a second because of Gen. May S/he rest in peace.

Also, cheers K.

Back
Top Bottom