Book of Condolence Thread

Sect leader Hans Scheike died - turned 95
BERGSLAGEN Published December 6, 2019 at 5:29 pm
Sect leader Hans Scheike died - turned 95
640@60.jpg

Hans Scheike is dead.Photo: GÖRAN ÄRNBÄCK
Hans Scheike.Photo: PRIVATE
Hans Scheike.Photo: MARTINA HUBER

Swedish sect leader Hans Scheike is dead, Expressen can tell.

Scheike led a controversial collective - called the "sex sect" - in Kopparberg where they engaged in sexual and sexual therapy.

Hans Scheike and other members of the collective were convicted in the late 1980s for sexual abuse of children.

Share article
FacebookTwitterE-mail
Hans Scheike has been described as a sect leader who surrounded himself with female members on the rural farm in Bergslagen.

In late November he passed away, Expressen can tell. The information is confirmed by a relative with whom Expressen has been in contact, who declines to comment on Scheike's departure in general.

Hans Scheike turned 95 years old.

Became known for "facial therapy"
Hans Scheike was a professional graphologist and analyzed the relationship between writing and personality types. But it was in another role that he made himself known:

As the leader of a collective, more often described as a sect, on a farm outside Kopparberg.

In the infamous farm, Hans Scheike, and female members, for decades, described what they described as "face therapy" and the business received tremendous attention in television shows and reporting.

Initially, it was adult women with whom Scheike had polyamorous conditions who got spanked on the butt with birch crisis, as part of the collective's special therapy.

At the end of the 1980s, however, the collective's activities burst into scandal.

640@60.jpg

Express's front page September 8, 1988.
Described as a sex sect
Children had then moved into Hans Scheike's yard. In 1988, three of the children escaped from what the collective called "summer camps", and the business was described as a "sex sect".

The journalist Ida Lundqvist has reported in Sweden's Radio P3 documentary "Hans Scheike and his women" , from 2009, about how the children were attracted to the camp with promises of donkey riding.

Hans Scheike and three female members of the collective were convicted of sexual abuse of children. The leader himself was sentenced to six years in prison while the women received up to 18 months in prison.

640@60.jpg

Hans Scheike in his cell at Kumlaanstalten.Photo: ROLF KARLSSON
After Hans Scheike served half the sentence, he was released and resumed business on the farm.

Together with the women, he began to produce a large number of make-up films using birch crisis, rattan and carpet whips.

As late as 2014, the author Magnus Utvik released a book about the collective: "Tuktad til liberty", where he revealed that Hans Scheike, then 89 years, still controlled the makeup collective.

Expressen has sought one of the female members of the collective for a comment on Scheike's departure.
varg vikernes sure hasn't aged well

varg vikernes sure hasn't aged well
LOL

I cannot believe that man has lived until now, Scheike I mean. Brought up a lot of memories from a time when media meant one or two outlets and everyone talked about it.

Margit was disgusted with that spank man and she died in 1999. But women had mixed feelings about the man and Scheike believed that women need to be spanked and live out their submissive side.

I've always claimed women hate freedom and cannot do anything with it.

RIP René Auberjonois.
Died aged 79.
A very prolific actor with a huge variety of roles.

Regards,
FWD.

I remember odo. He was everywhere though. I remember him from a couple of episodes of Frazier as well singing we’re getting pizza while dancing around in rose robe

Facts: Marie Fredriksson

She was born in 1958, grew up in Östra Ljungby in Skåne and moved to Halmstad in her teens. Striked out as a solo artist with songs in Swedish. Her first hit was "Still smelling love" from the debut album "Hot Wind" which came in 1984.

In total, she released six solo albums. On the album "The change" which came in 2004 she sang in English. In 1986, she and Per Gessle formed the band Roxette. The debut "Pearls of passion" was released in 1986, but the breakthrough international came two years later with "Look sharp!" Two singles from the album, "The look" and "Listen to your heart", became listettes in the United States. The album "Joyride" from 1991 was also a great success and the single with the same title got to the American singles list first place.

Roxette has released nine albums. The latest, "Good karma", came in 2016.

Marie Fredriksson is dead
MUSIC Singer Marie Fredriksson has passed away. She turned 61 years old.

She broke through 1984 with the album "Hot Wind" and then became world famous as a singer in Roxette.

Ann Edliden / TT

13:00 | 2019-12-10
Marie Fredriksson, born Gun-Marie Fredriksson in 1958, grew up in Östra Ljungby in Skåne. In her memoir "The Love to Life" from 2016, she described growing up.

"We were forced to rent ourselves in a crowded, cramped house with only cold water. I spent my first years there. It was often cold there. he decided we needed to get something new. "

Daddy Gösta got a job as a land correspondent, "had a voice like Jussi Björling" and mother Inez worked at a jam factory. The family often had bad money. When Marie Fredriksson was seven years old, her oldest sister had begun to work and contribute to the livelihood, but on her way to buy her engagement dress she crashed with a milk car and died, 20 years old.

artisterna-per-gessle-och-mari

PICTURE: Janerik Henriksson / TT | The artists Per Gessle and Marie Fredriksson are celebrating with cake that it is 25 years since Roxette's "The look" topped the US list (the Billboard list), after Fredriksson's concert at Circus in Stockholm. Stock Photography.

The death hit the family hard. Marie Fredriksson has described it as being that she often had to manage herself. In her late teens, the whole family moved to Halmstad, where she initially had plans to become an actor, but soon began as a singer in Strul, a band that got a record deal and arranged its own annual music festival.

PLAYED PROGG
In the late 1970s, Strul shared a rehearsal room with Per Gessles Golden Times in Harplinge outside Halmstad.

We were proggers. They were so nice and had order, we didn't, she told in Niklas Strömstedt's "Thank you for the music" 2013.
marie-fredriksson-sjong-nar-pr

PICTURE: Fredrik Sandberg / TT | Marie Fredriksson sang when Princess Madeleine married Christopher O'Neill 2013. Stock Photography.

In 1981 she sang on the Golden Times "Nothing of what you need" and formed the band Mama's children together with her former band colleague Martin Sternhufvud, Anders Herrlin and Micke "Syd" Andersson. The band existed for a short time and Per Gessle, who thought Marie Fredriksson had too much talent "to be hidden behind a keyboard", fixed a play for producer Lasse Lindbom who offered her record contract as a solo artist at EMI.

SOLO SUCCESS
roxette-bildades-1986-och-slap

PICTURE: Bertil Ericson / TT | Roxette was formed in 1986 and released "Look sharp!" two years later. Stock Photography.

Lindbom and Fredriksson started a relationship and together wrote many of the songs on "Hot Wind" which came out in 1984. The first single was "Still smells love", which became a hit and which Fredriksson performed decades later at Princess Madeleine's wedding.

Two years after the solo debut Per Gessle and Marie Fredriksson formed the duo Roxette. Their first album "Pearls of passion" reached second place on the Swedish album list and sold in 200,000 copies. Parallel to Roxette, Marie Fredriksson kept his solo career alive, releasing "After the Storm" and the single "Sparvöga" in 1989.

roxette-med-marie-fredriksson

PICTURE: Bengt Eurenius / SvD / TT | Roxette with Marie Fredriksson and Per Gessle performed at Skeppsholmen in Stockholm in 1987, in connection with the summer tour "Rock around the Kingdom". Stock Photography.

The breakthrough international came when the song "The look" from the album "Look sharp!" began climbing the American Billboard list and reached first place in 1989 - without the band having a record deal in the US. An American fan who had been an exchange student in Sweden had left the record to his local radio station and from there it had spread across the country.

"Stay home in Sweden" everyone else thought, but I didn't think so, she said.
FOUR LISTETTES
Now a number of hits followed, including Marie Fredriksson singing the bitterly sweet ballad "It must have been love" which happened to end up on the soundtrack to the low budget movie "Pretty woman" and became their third list in the US. Roxette would dot four in total.

In 1991 Roxette released the album "Joyride" which came to be sold in 11 million copies. The band toured all over the world. Marie Fredriksson met her husband, the musician Mikael Bolyos, and they married three years later, in 1994 and had two children. In 1996 she released the album "In a time like ours", where the single "Faith" became a hit.

In 2002, Marie Fredriksson collapsed in her home after a jogging round and it turned out that she, then 44 years old, had suffered a brain tumor. After the radiation treatment, she became visually impaired, difficult to walk and could not read and write. In 2006 she was declared healthy and three years later she was back on stage with Roxette for the first time since the illness. The following year, she and Per Gessle performed in conjunction with Crown Princess Victoria's wedding.

LEARN TO SPEAK
In 2013, she released "Nu!", Her first record with her own songs in Swedish in 17 years. In an interview with TT before the release, she said that after the illness she had to learn to speak - and even sing - again.

It was a great sadness. But I was so scared because I didn't know how it would be with everything. Within me, I felt that "I'll fix this, I don't have time to die yet". I said that often, even though the odds were bad, she told me.
In 2014–2016 Roxette conducted a long world tour, "XXX - the 30th anniversary tour", but in April 2016 it was announced that all planned gigs would be canceled. Marie Fredriksson had been discouraged from appearing by doctors. In 2018 Per Gessle conducted a European tour with Roxette without her.

I'm not trying to replace Marie, I can't and I have no reason to try. But unfortunately I do not think that we will be on stage together again, he told TT.

Swedish tv news now report that Marie actually died yesterday on Monday morning. They've waited until today to announce it.

Swedish afternoon tv news show dedicate the entire show to her going through her entire career.

Facts: Marie Fredriksson

She was born in 1958, grew up in Östra Ljungby in Skåne and moved to Halmstad in her teens. Striked out as a solo artist with songs in Swedish. Her first hit was "Still smelling love" from the debut album "Hot Wind" which came in 1984.

In total, she released six solo albums. On the album "The change" which came in 2004 she sang in English. In 1986, she and Per Gessle formed the band Roxette. The debut "Pearls of passion" was released in 1986, but the breakthrough international came two years later with "Look sharp!" Two singles from the album, "The look" and "Listen to your heart", became listettes in the United States. The album "Joyride" from 1991 was also a great success and the single with the same title got to the American singles list first place.

Roxette has released nine albums. The latest, "Good karma", came in 2016.

Marie Fredriksson is dead
MUSIC Singer Marie Fredriksson has passed away. She turned 61 years old.

She broke through 1984 with the album "Hot Wind" and then became world famous as a singer in Roxette.

Ann Edliden / TT

13:00 | 2019-12-10
Marie Fredriksson, born Gun-Marie Fredriksson in 1958, grew up in Östra Ljungby in Skåne. In her memoir "The Love to Life" from 2016, she described growing up.

"We were forced to rent ourselves in a crowded, cramped house with only cold water. I spent my first years there. It was often cold there. he decided we needed to get something new. "

Daddy Gösta got a job as a land correspondent, "had a voice like Jussi Björling" and mother Inez worked at a jam factory. The family often had bad money. When Marie Fredriksson was seven years old, her oldest sister had begun to work and contribute to the livelihood, but on her way to buy her engagement dress she crashed with a milk car and died, 20 years old.

artisterna-per-gessle-och-mari

PICTURE: Janerik Henriksson / TT | The artists Per Gessle and Marie Fredriksson are celebrating with cake that it is 25 years since Roxette's "The look" topped the US list (the Billboard list), after Fredriksson's concert at Circus in Stockholm. Stock Photography.

The death hit the family hard. Marie Fredriksson has described it as being that she often had to manage herself. In her late teens, the whole family moved to Halmstad, where she initially had plans to become an actor, but soon began as a singer in Strul, a band that got a record deal and arranged its own annual music festival.

PLAYED PROGG
In the late 1970s, Strul shared a rehearsal room with Per Gessles Golden Times in Harplinge outside Halmstad.

We were proggers. They were so nice and had order, we didn't, she told in Niklas Strömstedt's "Thank you for the music" 2013.
marie-fredriksson-sjong-nar-pr

PICTURE: Fredrik Sandberg / TT | Marie Fredriksson sang when Princess Madeleine married Christopher O'Neill 2013. Stock Photography.

In 1981 she sang on the Golden Times "Nothing of what you need" and formed the band Mama's children together with her former band colleague Martin Sternhufvud, Anders Herrlin and Micke "Syd" Andersson. The band existed for a short time and Per Gessle, who thought Marie Fredriksson had too much talent "to be hidden behind a keyboard", fixed a play for producer Lasse Lindbom who offered her record contract as a solo artist at EMI.

SOLO SUCCESS
roxette-bildades-1986-och-slap

PICTURE: Bertil Ericson / TT | Roxette was formed in 1986 and released "Look sharp!" two years later. Stock Photography.

Lindbom and Fredriksson started a relationship and together wrote many of the songs on "Hot Wind" which came out in 1984. The first single was "Still smells love", which became a hit and which Fredriksson performed decades later at Princess Madeleine's wedding.

Two years after the solo debut Per Gessle and Marie Fredriksson formed the duo Roxette. Their first album "Pearls of passion" reached second place on the Swedish album list and sold in 200,000 copies. Parallel to Roxette, Marie Fredriksson kept his solo career alive, releasing "After the Storm" and the single "Sparvöga" in 1989.

roxette-med-marie-fredriksson

PICTURE: Bengt Eurenius / SvD / TT | Roxette with Marie Fredriksson and Per Gessle performed at Skeppsholmen in Stockholm in 1987, in connection with the summer tour "Rock around the Kingdom". Stock Photography.

The breakthrough international came when the song "The look" from the album "Look sharp!" began climbing the American Billboard list and reached first place in 1989 - without the band having a record deal in the US. An American fan who had been an exchange student in Sweden had left the record to his local radio station and from there it had spread across the country.

"Stay home in Sweden" everyone else thought, but I didn't think so, she said.
FOUR LISTETTES
Now a number of hits followed, including Marie Fredriksson singing the bitterly sweet ballad "It must have been love" which happened to end up on the soundtrack to the low budget movie "Pretty woman" and became their third list in the US. Roxette would dot four in total.

In 1991 Roxette released the album "Joyride" which came to be sold in 11 million copies. The band toured all over the world. Marie Fredriksson met her husband, the musician Mikael Bolyos, and they married three years later, in 1994 and had two children. In 1996 she released the album "In a time like ours", where the single "Faith" became a hit.

In 2002, Marie Fredriksson collapsed in her home after a jogging round and it turned out that she, then 44 years old, had suffered a brain tumor. After the radiation treatment, she became visually impaired, difficult to walk and could not read and write. In 2006 she was declared healthy and three years later she was back on stage with Roxette for the first time since the illness. The following year, she and Per Gessle performed in conjunction with Crown Princess Victoria's wedding.

LEARN TO SPEAK
In 2013, she released "Nu!", Her first record with her own songs in Swedish in 17 years. In an interview with TT before the release, she said that after the illness she had to learn to speak - and even sing - again.

It was a great sadness. But I was so scared because I didn't know how it would be with everything. Within me, I felt that "I'll fix this, I don't have time to die yet". I said that often, even though the odds were bad, she told me.
In 2014–2016 Roxette conducted a long world tour, "XXX - the 30th anniversary tour", but in April 2016 it was announced that all planned gigs would be canceled. Marie Fredriksson had been discouraged from appearing by doctors. In 2018 Per Gessle conducted a European tour with Roxette without her.

I'm not trying to replace Marie, I can't and I have no reason to try. But unfortunately I do not think that we will be on stage together again, he told TT.

The reason why Roxette made it in USA in the charts was because an american fan bought their records when in Sweden and started playing them on his own radio station.

The reason why Roxette made it in USA in the charts was because an american fan bought their records when in Sweden and started playing them on his own radio station.
The first Roxette hit was a song by Per Gessle that he offered to singer Pernilla Wahlgren but she did not want it and instead it became a Roxette hit.
Then the american fan played their music on his radio station which made people take notice leading to the huge success they had.

bodo staiger of rheingold, an 80s ndw electronic band, died today.

he played a pop star in the movie the fan, in which he, after a one night stand with a fan, is eaten by her. :squiffy:

Your grace, your humor, your personality, your style, your spirit, your timbre, your approach,
your beauty, your quality, your originality, your humanity, your essence, your zest!
The Wild Turkey Community loves you Anna.
Rest in peace.

Just you watch 'em start dropping around new year...happens every sodding year without fail.
Root cause? Christmas.
They should f***ing ban sprouts, Christmas trees, carols, stuffing, cranberry sauce, Michael Buble, & all christmas & new year celebrations.

View attachment 53728
RIP Anna Karina.
An icon of French New Wave cinema, died aged 79.
She stared alongside Claude Brasseur in a Jean-Luc Godard film cited to be a Morrissey favourite:
Bande À Part (Band Of Outsiders - 1964).

https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...ch-new-wave-star-dies-aged-79-jean-luc-godard

Regards,
FWD.

WHO?

Anna Karenina?

You guys need to update and become modern. Some wine drinking marxist who was a crap actor dies and you cry all over the internet.

Your grace, your humor, your personality, your style, your spirit, your timbre, your approach,
your beauty, your quality, your originality, your humanity, your essence, your zest!
The Wild Turkey Community loves you Anna.
Rest in peace.

she was amazing, the ideal girl <3

im going to post something about anna karina on facebook just so that my handful of "friends" will know what cosmopolitan taste I have! be sure to like it, viva!! (or else!)

Back
Top Bottom