Book of Condolence Thread

robert frank died

these news made my heart suddenly beat faster coz he had been such a long-lasting source of interest and inspiration. i think the americans needed this rough swiss pov from an outsider in order to be reminded of something important...

Last edited by a moderator:
robert frank died

these news made my heart suddenly beat faster coz he had been such a long-lasting source of interest and inspiration. i think the americans needed this rough swiss pov from an outsider in order to be reminded of something important...

The Smiths used this Robert Frank photo of Jack Kerouac for the Live In Boston cover.

p20-kerouac-photo.jpg

Here's a few favorite Frank photo's.

907a28ba788079b2fa863ed9efe04e27.jpg

charles-mingus-man-with-bass-double-bass-jazz-musicians-jazz-artists-E741965318f9c7a74b5a7d3b0232264e1.jpg

Robert-Frank-New-York-City-7-Bleecker-Street-September-1993.jpg

so many great ones to choose from...
robert-frank-jukebox-670x445.jpg

th

10b7024b6ebf341f7284c8f9344919a8.jpg

some waifs
robert_frank_valencia_1952_la_fabrica_steidl_2012_19.jpg
Horrible pictures of horrible people which is something lefties like as they pat the poor on the head and tell them they are art.

Never heard of that poxy loitering "photographer" who could have worked for real and added to the BNP so that those poor people could get a job and support themselves.

But no it's always "oh look at art and it is in black and white that is really deep and meaningful". Backward and to no use it is and some fooking tax payer paid for a geezer jerking off in a dark room to pictures of kids.

Now he is dead and in hell and that is where he deserves to be.

NEXT!

Daniel was funny in a very sad way and the way he never got over that woman or whatever. Made me laugh the few songs I heard from him.

Daniel was funny in a very sad way and the way he never got over that woman or whatever. Made me laugh the few songs I heard from him.
Only now realised he recorded when young and I honestly thought he debuted quite old. First pictures of a young Daniel I've seen.

Always loved this shot of Robert Frank's. Taken in the Winter of 1951, in Belsize Crescent, London ~

image.jpg

Would make a nigh perfect cover for The Smith's next LP...

Robert Frank photographed in 1975 by another great, polar-opposite in style, Richard Avedon ~

Avedon-Frank.jpg

Always loved this shot of Robert Frank's. Taken in the Winter of 1951, in Belsize Crescent, London ~

image.jpg

Would make a nigh perfect cover for The Smith's next LP...

Robert Frank photographed in 1975 by another great, polar-opposite in style, Richard Avedon ~

Avedon-Frank.jpg

great ones. seems as if the welcoming hearse has already got its next soon-to-be and unaware passenger in its sights.

great ones. seems as if the welcoming hearse has already got its next soon-to-be and unaware passenger in its sights.

You can run, but you can't hide...

Back
Top Bottom