Book of Condolence Thread

Croatia takes most blame for that war. Their list of of atrocities is off the scale.
Don't mess with the serbs, the true europeans and prouder than any other nationalities in the world. Swedes are still buying used Peugeot's filled with handguns and grenades for as little as 10.000:- Kronor that comes directly from the war warehouse down there.
Every swedish no go zone is full of weapons from their war and some grenades are long past their best sell by date so no wonder one killed a innocent swedish man on a bike being too interested in what was on the ground.
Bit like the Stockholm suicide bomber trying to "see" with his fingers managing to kill only himself in the process.

anna_lindh.jpg

15 years ago Sweden had their own September 11 when minister for foreign affairs Anna Lindh was stabbed to death in a boutique in Stockholm by a man from the balkans not impressed with her support for the UN lead bombings of Sarajevo.
Despite being a social democrat she was one of few that had the respect of people not voting for the party. She left a husband and two sons behind and her man passed away a few years ago and I wonder what her sons are doing these days.
I remember the bulletins on her health through the night on tv until a reporter started crying in the early morning having received news that they were unable to save her life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
Very sad. I remember this day, and all of this, all too clearly as well. I didn’t know that her husband has also passed away. Heartbreaking. Their poor sons

WtF????
The Serbs good?:crazy:
Serbs commited 99 percent of all atrocities.o_O They shot peeps on sight.

Very sad. I remember this day, and all of this, all too clearly as well. I didn’t know that her husband has also passed away. Heartbreaking. Their poor sons
Her husband Bo Holmberg died longer ago than I thought, in 2010.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Holmberg

Their sons were 16 and 19 at the time of Bo's death in 2010. David is 27 now and Filip is 24. I cannot find any information what they are doing these days but it cannot have been easy being young without both parents.

Knew my fair share of Serbian transplants in my time, they were big in the euro dance scene in L.A. for a while, fun guys and some of the women :blushing: but can’t recall a single one that supported Slobo or his bulldog Karadzic. I think they expressed it succinctly when they said:
“Why do they want Sarajevo so much? Just leave it alone!”
but governments, whatcha gonna do :crazy:

WtF????
Yep, they sure did and they always stand up for themselves in a way I admire. I remember a norwegian movie that featured two serbs that says a lot about them.
Two serb mobsters sat in a car watching local norwegians walking dogs and picking up the shit and exhanging children after divorces being in new relationships.
They just looked at each other and one went "they love dogs and picking up shit and they share their kids around with everyone, these people are crazy".
Something along those lines and I laughed so much and instantly felt how right they are. Look at our way of life and how we day by day reduces our personal pride and how we focus on things that make us weaker.
We need more serbian balls the lot of us and it is a shame they didn't win the war and controlled the rest of Europe cause we would have been so far better off without all the confused men and women not knowing what role to play in society.

I was told a french paper mentioned that a swdish citizen had died in Biarritz from a heart attack after suspicions of it being crime related but it wasn't. Looked into it and this time he really died, Urbanus from Sweden. Dead at 50.

WtF????

well they shoot peeps on sight daily, whatever country you're live in

Now it's the Albanese, they control the dwugz markt for a whole part in europe.

Here in Holland there's 2 Morrocan druggangs who kill eachother, failures/mistakes of persons, houses has happened more than 1 or 4 times

Godspeed for the men killed under Dutchbat in Serbia

I was told a french paper mentioned that a swdish citizen had died in Biarritz from a heart attack after suspicions of it being crime related but it wasn't. Looked into it and this time he really died, Urbanus from Sweden. Dead at 50.
I doubted this until the pictures of him in Manchester were posted on a funeral home website. Pictures from the 90's with girls sitting on his lap and him posing with United legends and local fans like Pete Boyle.
"I didn't have a bad heart but I died from one" was his message to the rest of the world and that made me smile.

RIP

RIP Ray Galton OBE.
Died Friday aged 88.
A profuse writer best known for his work with Alan Simpson creating/writing Steptoe & Son - a personal favourite of mine.
Not forgetting Hancock's Half Hour either.

0010c74d-800.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45772088

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom