Book of Condolence Thread

And now Anthony Bourdain is dead from suicide. Tragic
He fits the profile, in my experience. Smart, funny, cynical, but with visible wounds. I was bummed out to see that. Sure, plenty of people on here
will probably say "good, blood mouth carnist" but I refuse to celebrate the demise of someone so likable.

121024062532-bes12-f-copy.jpg
Heartbroken

Bourdain is dead which means that since world war 2 six million and one jew are dead. Never heard of the loser but been told he was jealous of all the other tv chefs. I have just been told he died like Michael Hutchence did.

You people are sick and obsessed. According to his girlfriends social media Urbanus funeral ceremony will take place on Friday afternoon. His urn will then be buried in the family grave on his mothers side up in the northern town mentioned before.
I will be playing Morrissey and The Smiths on that Friday and what you people will be doing is anyone's guess. I think it would be good for everyone to accept that he has in fact died from what seems to be natural causes.
Let us now move on and leave this thread for news about other peoples passing.

Urban has 'died' on this forum and come back more times than Morrissey has had a compilation album.....
Even if this time is real, no one can be blamed for being skeptical about this serial Peter & The Wolf.

I was deeply saddened when I learned of Anthony Bourdain’s suicide yesterday. Despite the nasty things he said about vegetarians and his enthusiasm for eating disgusting meaty bits, I could not help myself from admiring him. Like a moth to a flame.

I’ve followed Bourdain for many years. Watched his shows in all their incarnations, read his books and been to his lectures. His gift of edgy storytelling and exploring all the nooks and crannies around the world, using food as his entry point, was endlessly inspiring to me as a travel writer.

His open discussion of his challenges and addictions made me admire him all the more. He had clawed his way out of that hole and risen to the top of his profession. He continuously reinvented his career and wrote his own rules. He seemed to have found happiness and success. The darkness he must have privately wrestled with now appears to have been too strong, even for him. Those left behind search for the courage to continue on as another hero opts out.

I like this tribute from Anderson Cooper last night. The two had genuine affection for each other and I enjoyed watching their banter. Some context, too, for those who don’t know, Cooper lost his brother to suicide while he was still young so Bourdains’s death must trigger all that pain as well. Additionally, Cooper has some of the strangest food habits, superstitions and is extremely picky, even more so than Moz. To see Bourdain getting/tricking him into eatting so many things is extraordinary and I’m sure why it’s included in these clips.

You people are sick and obsessed. According to his girlfriends social media Urbanus funeral ceremony will take place on Friday afternoon. His urn will then be buried in the family grave on his mothers side up in the northern town mentioned before.
I will be playing Morrissey and The Smiths on that Friday and what you people will be doing is anyone's guess. I think it would be good for everyone to accept that he has in fact died from what seems to be natural causes.
Let us now move on and leave this thread for news about other peoples passing.
The diseased c*** with the same ip hash posting about dead jews wants people to move on. The spastic of a million faces. Please let swede fans know the location of the imaginary grave site so they can go piss on it en route to the show.
You are the internet equivalent of an anal fistula.

The diseased c*** with the same ip hash posting about dead jews wants people to move on. The spastic of a million faces. Please let swede fans know the location of the imaginary grave site so they can go piss on it en route to the show.
You are the internet equivalent of an anal fistula.
I am only passing on the info I have from his girlfriend and her social media account and like I said before I was never really a big fan of him or anything. They would have to walk far though from that gig in Sweden all the way up north so that won't happen but it would be so typical of Solo.
The latest info I have is that a band Urban posted live gigs and live sessions from will play a set he loved because apparently the bassist of that band is his uncles grandson. That live set made up of 3 songs will be played at a funeral ceremony which will not be held at a church or chapel and so no priest or anything religious will be part of it.
The songs are "Kepler", "Juno" and "Sirius" and Urban posted a live session from the band on this forum before. I seriously hope this is the last we hear of this now so that the peace of this thread can be restored.

I am only passing on the info I have from his girlfriend and her social media account and like I said before I was never really a big fan of him or anything. They would have to walk far though from that gig in Sweden all the way up north so that won't happen but it would be so typical of Solo.
The latest info I have is that a band Urban posted live gigs and live sessions from will play a set he loved because apparently the bassist of that band is his uncles grandson. That live set made up of 3 songs will be played at a funeral ceremony which will not be held at a church or chapel and so no priest or anything religious will be part of it.
The songs are "Kepler", "Juno" and "Sirius" and Urban posted a live session from the band on this forum before. I seriously hope this is the last we hear of this now so that the peace of this thread can be restored.

If Urban had a girlfriend he wouldn't have spent his entire life on here :laughing:

If Urban had a girlfriend he wouldn't have spent his entire life on here :laughing:
LOL
He was actually 49 years old and internet has been around since about 20 years ago so not his entire life but he wasn't exactly alone in spending a lot of time here. I just realise you and me are also guilty of making the same mistake.
I remember when they joked about his various girlfriends saying they were inflatables.

Back
Top Bottom