Book of Condolence Thread

So you join Rifke in condoning murder of children then. I am sure more people than me made a note of that.

nasim-aghdam-with-rabbit-1120.jpg

Oh man there are some thick c***s on here. It's a pity there are one or two Anon's worth reading cause an Anon block would wipe 99% of the drivel on this site in one go.
You lack a sense of humour and the Rifke thing is a part of the Solo legacy. You should try and find Marion out there in the Sherwood.

That could be any old gent tilting his head, really...So your dad met an old man who died? That's nice. Heard he liked lap dances. Who? Dunno.

I preferred when Jake W. posted pics of his kid hurting himself. That told a really different daddy story...the kind of story shrinks get paid to hear...

Such a shame he and Morrissey never got to raise a child together. Still, not too late, wouldn't it be great, a baby boy to experiment new fugly haircuts on, and use for album covers. Isn't that every long-term partner's dream.

Or maybe there are babies and he just puts them in those travel bags?
Oh well, we'll know at the funeral.

RIP Milos Forman.
Died aged 86 - director of some films I've enjoyed: Cuckoo's Nest, Amadeus, Man on the Moon.
Regards,
FWD.

Forman, Oscar-winning director of 'Cuckoo's Nest' and 'Amadeus', dies at 86.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...oos-nest-and-amadeus-dies-at-86-idUSKBN1HL0CQ
Amadeus is one of my favourite films. Having been a music student it was fabulous to see the subject of my rather dull study brought so dazzlingly, and irreverently to life (and the soundtrack is cracking). RIP Milos.

RIP Milos Forman.
Died aged 86 - director of some films I've enjoyed: Cuckoo's Nest, Amadeus, Man on the Moon.
Regards,
FWD.

Forman, Oscar-winning director of 'Cuckoo's Nest' and 'Amadeus', dies at 86.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...oos-nest-and-amadeus-dies-at-86-idUSKBN1HL0CQ
Indeed, very sad news. Cuckoo's nest is an American classic, but for me it was always The Firemen Ball. It was always a special treat for the whole family when it was on TV Saturday night. Nostalgia!

RIP R. Lee Ermey who died today aged 74.
Best known for his role in Full Metal Jacket with a host of other TV, voice and film roles over his long career too.
Mando acknowledged him earlier:

View attachment 44298

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/r-lee-ermey-full-metal-jacket-actor-dead-at-74-w519156

Regards,
FWD.
What an amazing character he played in that one. A film reminding me in so many ways of my time in the military when it was mandatory here.

The fat boy reduced to answering calls and when someone called sounding like that character in that film he nearly shit himself. I was a bit ill and was there to assist him.

His mom came to take him home in the end.

The military sure creates the most weird characters known to man.

AT EASE!

RIP Art Bell, the long time host of the late night radio program Coast to Coast AM.
Through his brave work, Art was able to expose the truth about Area 51, S4, Shadow People,
The 3rd Secret of Fatima, UFO's, Alien Abduction, Demonic Possession and "Mel's Hole", to name a few.
He mysteriously passed away on Friday the 13th.

Art-Bell.jpg

As per previous,
RIP Dale.
I forget how many Supermarket Sweeps I've sat through.

Regards,
FWD.

Fare-well Dale Winton.

Way back when...a heartfelt hand on the shoulder at 2m30s ~

His famous actor mother must be absolutely devastated. She's been in films and tv series most of my life here in Sweden.

05_skeppsholmen_26__149834d_192780006.jpg

Tim Bergling is his real name and he died in Oman and was found dead in Muscat. He stopped touring cause of health problems in 2016 so despite the young age I am not surprised.
The swedish Prince Carl-Philip and his wife Princess Sofia have sent their condolences. Tim played at their wedding party.

680.jpg

Back
Top Bottom