Died aged 91 of natural causes.
Star of many, many shows & films.
Paris, Texas.. Alien, Twin Peaks...
Too many roles to recount.

harrydean.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41288546

Regards,
FWD.

He probably has a folder of my pics on his desktop.

Still, it must feel a bit creepy though to see your private photos turn up on this site.
Even if you were very open and showed them yourself. I can't imagine you'd feel flattered by his attention.
Glad the moderators are keen on it according the TOS and removed it.
And if reality really bites, bite back! :thumb:

oh lame, looks like urbanus is back
He probably has a folder of my pics on his desktop.

I never took Urban for being such a masochist. :sick:

Still, it must feel a bit creepy though to see your private photos turn up on this site.
Even if you were very open and showed them yourself. I can't imagine you'd feel flattered by his attention.
Glad the moderators are keen on it according the TOS and removed it.
And if reality really bites, bite back! :thumb:

Who are you kidding? She loves it! I'm sure this is a pleasant distraction from all the crossword puzzles and James Franco image searching...and really, at her age and condition, the only other person she's going to get this much attention from is the local mortician.

I never took Urban for being such a masochist. :sick:

Who are you kidding? She loves it! I'm sure this is a pleasant distraction from all the crossword puzzles and James Franco image searching...and really, at her age and condition, the only other person she's going to get this much attention from is the local mortician.

Ha, match made in heaven then.
I mean the local mortician. ;)
Well, why not?
I'd be happy for her! :)

The above picture that was removed was posted in the bluerose society chatroom by Wratten the other night and he spends more time here than most.

Back
Top Bottom