Book of Condolence Thread

RIP Erin Moran aged 56,
best known for her role in Happy Days.
5b7a01423ff51d675a95199d8272e059.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4436544/Happy-Days-star-Erin-Moran-dies-aged-56.html
Regards,
FWD.

Catweazle! :eek: 93 years.
I miss him, and Touchwood.
I was glued to the tv-set.

Last edited:
He was found with a band around his neck on the bathroom floor. That's what makes me wonder.

Apparently his wife is challenging the suicide angle. Said he'd been taking Ativan is higher dosages than supposed to and who knows what else. Told her over the phone which is what prompted the wellness check she requested. Drinking and taking Ativan can cause you to black out and his being on the floor is kinda suspect but who knows

Apparently his wife is challenging the suicide angle. Said he'd been taking Ativan is higher dosages than supposed to and who knows what else. Told her over the phone which is what prompted the wellness check she requested. Drinking and taking Ativan can cause you to black out and his being on the floor is kinda suspect but who knows
okay, i have to say something about this, cause i was on ativan for a few months when i was 19 and i was f***ED UP when i was on it. the doctor prescribed it for anxiety and it was the kind you put under your tongue so that it is absorbed into your system immediately and he told me to take it whenever i needed. and well... i ALWAYS needed it, so i was taking up to about eight a day. i "accidentally" overdosed about three times on it (endng up in the hospital each time) and finally i stopped taking it but only AFTER "assaulting" (which really only amounted to a bunch of sissy kicking and calling him baldy and maybe some gibberish about how i could conjure the devil) a cop, and landing in the mental hospital--whereupon when the doctor came to talk to me he was like "what are you doing here? you dont belong here" and i was like "I KNOW.....". but on the ativan i was a completely different person. i can still remember that night when i truly went crazy, it was like watching myself from above, and i can remember that i wasnt in the least worried about the consequences of my actions, only curious as to how it would turn out. i imagined it's what being possessed must feel like. i've heard of people murdering people on ativan and im not at all surprised, nor would i be surprised to hear about someone killing themselves on it (it's not quite clear even to me whether my overdoses were intentional or accidental). it's a seriously dangerous drug (for some people anyway.... maybe not for all), and way more caution needs to be used in prescribing it.

I have experience with drinking and taking Wellbutrin. It was an ugly mixture. I could go from normal to blackout in the span of 3 drinks. I can see this being a valid way to "oops" your way into the afterlife.

okay, i have to say something about this, cause i was on ativan for a few months when i was 19 and i was f***ED UP when i was on it. the doctor prescribed it for anxiety and it was the kind you put under your tongue so that it is absorbed into your system immediately and he told me to take it whenever i needed. and well... i ALWAYS needed it, so i was taking up to about eight a day. i "accidentally" overdosed about three times on it (endng up in the hospital each time) and finally i stopped taking it but only AFTER "assaulting" (which really only amounted to a bunch of sissy kicking and calling him baldy and maybe some gibberish about how i could conjure the devil) a cop, and landing in the mental hospital--whereupon when the doctor came to talk to me he was like "what are you doing here? you dont belong here" and i was like "I KNOW.....". but on the ativan i was a completely different person. i can still remember that night when i truly went crazy, it was like watching myself from above, and i can remember that i wasnt in the least worried about the consequences of my actions, only curious as to how it would turn out. i imagined it's what being possessed must feel like. i've heard of people murdering people on ativan and im not at all surprised, nor would i be surprised to hear about someone killing themselves on it (it's not quite clear even to me whether my overdoses were intentional or accidental). it's a seriously dangerous drug (for some people anyway.... maybe not for all), and way more caution needs to be used in prescribing it.
I wanna hang with you when all "f***ed up".

I have experience with drinking and taking Wellbutrin. It was an ugly mixture. I could go from normal to blackout in the span of 3 drinks. I can see this being a valid way to "oops" your way into the afterlife.

Never taken Wellbutrin but in the scenario you mentioned above a blackout could lead to accidental death. It does make you wonder why he would be on the floor as opposed to say in a closet but it's hard to say and I'm guessing there's lots of details that we've not been told and might never be

I think it was a midlife crisis and being a star when young is one thing but with age things tend to play on your mind and maybe he did not see any use in getting old for real.

Every time a man has done something weird he has always been in his 40's or early 50's.

R.I.P. Sir Roger Moore.
Who died today aged 89.

View attachment 41591

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422

He and Morrissey both got behind a PETA campaign to get Fortnum and Mason to cease stocking foie gras in 2013.
Regards,
FWD.
One of the coolest dudes to have walked the earth. So suave in The Saint. So ruthless and funny in James Bond. Such an entertainer in every interview. Such a hard worker for charity and UNICEF. And so bloody goodlooking, especially in 'Live and Let Die' all the way back in '73. Roger and Jane Seymour made the ultimate on screen 'couple'.
actor-roger-moore-on-the-set-of-live-and-let-die-picture-id607391580

Bummer. Grew up with my parents playing his music and coincidently my wife went to school with his daughter who lives in Maryland

R.I.P. Comic actor Roy Barraclough, who played Rovers Return landlord Alec Gilroy in Coronation Street, has died aged 81.
Someone Morrissey would have watched many times.
Also wonderful when working with Les Dawson.
_96299402_barracloughbbc.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40119752
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom