Book of Condolence Thread

Well, as for me 12inch, I tried to be a polite guy and offered my condolences cause I was a bit curious about the circumstances and I didn't know until now.
It seemed a bit rude to ask straight about that cause I didn't know.
It is the condolencethread so I guess anybody can add a deceased person?
Is it because it is Urban, or Urbanus, or TLC?
your explanation seems reasonable to me.
it was a bit odd that urbanus posted it, however. i mean, i didnt go on message boards seeking condolences from people in other countries when rob ford died.
edit: but wait, i forgot... everything urbanus posts is rather odd.

your explanation seems reasonable to me.
it was a bit odd that urbanus posted it, however. i mean, i didnt go on message boards seeking condolences from people in other countries when rob ford died.
edit: but wait, i forgot... everything urbanus posts is rather odd.

But in the case of Rob Ford I would offer my condolences because he and you are the exceptions. :p
Provided that I would know which message boards. :blushing:
That might be a problem.
But in this case, I don't even know the identity of anonymous.
Do we ever know? No.
He might be a relative, a friend or acquaintance, though.
That is a rhyme, 3 times o. Just out of the blue.:D

But in the case of Rob Ford I would offer my condolences because he and you are the exceptions. :p
Provided that I would know which message boards. :blushing:
That might be a problem.
But in this case, I don't even know the identity of anonymous.
Do we ever know? No.
He might be a relative, a friend or acquaintance, though.
That is a rhyme, 3 times o. Just out of the blue.:D

99% of all anonymous posts these days are Urbanus'.

If they're racist one-liners, links to some Daily Mail story about Sharia law in Sweden, some shite clip from the Swedish Eurovision selection or posts about some Swedish D-list celebrity's death, you can be sure it's from the Nazi.

Last edited:
I think we should respect this thread for what it is cause it is not ok to mock the dead, something I have never done and never will. Explaining what a person was about is ok I think and even speculation about how or why they died.

Just learned of the death of dutchman Ric Loek from Rotterdam who moderated the Flightradar chatroom and seemed to be in that chat all the time. Apparently he died from cancer back in June of 2016. I was told of his death tonight as I have not visited the chatroom in maybe a year. A real aviator expert.

Turkey Murder! Another day, another innocent Wild Turkey murdered in cold blood. This was not the intention. The Wild Turkey was added to this planet to bring wonder to the world. The crime of life.

680.jpg

Noppe Lewenhaupt, the Count and restaurant owner and closest friend of the swedish king was found in the waters of Stockholm last week. Described as always being upbeat and friendly to everyone he leaves a lot of mourners behind.

He was recently diagnosed with cancer and took his own life and so will I soon for the same reason.

He was recently diagnosed with cancer and took his own life and so will I soon for the same reason.

Respect.
But you shouldn't.
According to statistics, who are not always trustworthy, I agree, cancer treatments have made a big progress.
It is a bit of a lottery still but you should only rule them out if you are very certain you don't want the pain and the agony of going through such a hard time.
I hope you talk to as many people, friends, relatives and doctors as possible.
Let them advise you and give their opinion.
If you have a wife, a husband or children let them have their say too.
Of course it is your decision and your life.

Respect.
But you shouldn't.
According to statistics, who are not always trustworthy, I agree, cancer treatments have made a big progress.
It is a bit of a lottery still but you should only rule them out if you are very certain you don't want the pain and the agony of going through such a hard time.

You’re talking to vile attention-seeker Urbanus / TLC again. The same one who asserted half a year ago that there is no such thing as cancer. (Trust me, if you’re newly diagnosed with cancer you do not announce it together with your impending suicide so casually on an internet message board while simultaneously spamming the place with neo-Nazi propaganda and Melodifestivalen clips, no you are in complete shock and you talk to your family and friends. Talking of which, he strikes me as incredibly lonely. That girlfriend of his that he married in Los Angeles over Christmas is either inflatable or locked up in a basement somewhere in Sweden.) f*** that charlatan.

You’re talking to vile attention-seeker Urbanus / TLC again. The same one who asserted half a year ago that there is no such thing as cancer. (Trust me, if you’re newly diagnosed with cancer you do not announce it together with your impending suicide so casually on an internet message board while simultaneously spamming the place with neo-Nazi propaganda and Melodifestivalen clips, no you are in complete shock and you talk to your family and friends. Talking of which, he strikes me as incredibly lonely. That girlfriend of his that he married in Los Angeles over Christmas is either inflatable or locked up in a basement somewhere in Sweden.) f*** that charlatan.

Okay, thanks 12 inch!
I am almost starting to feel sorry for him.
With the emphasise on almost.
If he is so very lonely as you suppose, he can do something about that.
For instance listen to Moz. And realize he is not the only one.
I know what loneliness is, and I guess there are many more people.
There is a difference though between loneliness and feeling bad and sad about it and to be happy and on your own and feel free.
Cheers! :thumb:

Respect.
But you shouldn't.

Mine cannot be cured it is the pancreas and both my mom and brother died from it and now I will. I told the doctor that I won't allow any treatment for it as I know the end result. Internal bleeding for 3 months now.

The good thing is no one will miss me so always look on the bright side of life.

They call it cancer but it is candida. The girlfriend left me on my orders as I wanna walk the last steps on the path of life alone.

The dream has come true for you 12 slack, be sure to buy a scratch card.

Okay, thanks 12 inch!
I am almost starting to feel sorry for him.
With the emphasise on almost.
If he is so very lonely as you suppose, he can do something about that.
For instance listen to Moz. And realize he is not the only one.
I know what loneliness is, and I guess there are many more people.
There is a difference though between loneliness and feeling bad and sad about it and to be happy and on your own and feel free.
Cheers! :thumb:

Why would anyone feel sorry for me when I have tried to kill myself twice already in my life and have always had this deep rooted wish to die?

Please use your energy for other things.

I’m thinking, OK, there is a person on an internet message board who is announcing his suicide. I dislike everything he stands for, but he is still a human being - should one make an effort and say something nice, should one tell him that it’s possible to bounce back and that life could still be worth living? Should one offer him support? My husband lived with stage 4 follicular lymphoma for seven years, most of them relatively well and dignified. Initially, he was given a 50% chance of living three years.

I just feel people with a genuine wish to die, they just end their lives in peace and quiet, they don’t announce it on a message board like that, for the second time. It doesn’t strike me as a cry for help. It strikes me as very insincere and attention seeking, and frankly, quite sadistic. Shame on you for playing with the emotions of kind people like Gerrit.

Last edited:
I’m thinking, OK, there is a person on an internet message board who is announcing his suicide. I dislike everything he stands for, but he is still a human being - should one make an effort and say something nice, should one tell him that it’s possible to bounce back and that life is worth living? Should one offer him support?

I just feel people with a genuine wish to die, they just end their lives in peace and quiet, they don’t announce it on a message board like that, for the second time. It doesn’t strike me as a cry for help. It strikes me as very insincere and attention seeking, and frankly, quite sadistic. Shame on you for playing with the emotions of kind people like Gerrit.

No wish for any support and I have this under control and I am finally getting my wish and should I fail to off myself again I will die anyway.

Death is part of life and we will all die so let us celebrate it.

For the last time I have no family or friends just a very old dad and two ex-girlfriends.

Why would anyone feel sorry for me when I have tried to kill myself twice already in my life and have always had this deep rooted wish to die?

Please use your energy for other things.

First of all, I use my energy as I want, besides, most energy is spilt for nothing in particular.
If I don't spil it, should it be inside me and building up for ever and never released?
I will be like that small particle in CERN, the tunnel, and explode.

To answer your question, it is just a very basic feeling towards other people I don't know much about apart from the fact that I consider them as fellow human beings just like me with a lot in common.
It is called empathy, I believe.
It is something I grew up with, some kind of understanding, learning that there are many things people have in common. There are not ONLY differences, individually but there are MANY similarities.
This is what Morrissey sings about in People Are The Same Everywhere.
Not the negative interpretation, but the positive one. (As Ketamine Sun pointed out)
I can't explain anymore clearer.

First of all, I use my energy as I want, besides, most energy is spilt for nothing in particular.
If I don't spil it, should it be inside me and building up for ever and never released?
I will be like that small particle in CERN, the tunnel, and explode.

To answer your question, it is just a very basic feeling towards other people I don't know much about apart from the fact that I consider them as fellow human beings just like me with a lot in common.
It is called empathy, I believe.
It is something I grew up with, some kind of understanding, learning that there are many things people have in common. There are not ONLY differences, individually but there are MANY similarities.
This is what Morrissey sings about in People Are The Same Everywhere.
Not the negative interpretation, but the positive one. (As Ketamine Sun pointed out)
I can't explain anymore clearer.

OK, I get it!

But you see I killed my empathy long ago and hate is the only kind of energy that keeps me going. Can we now forget about me killing myself cause of "cancer" and move on to more important things?

Thanks!

RIP Chuck Berry.
Hail! Hail! Rock & Roll.
Very sad. Someone with a tumultuous history, but one of the creators of modern music.
Respect,
FWD.
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom