Book of Condolence Thread

RIP Bonnie Pointer.
Died aged 69.

Regards,
FWD.
Oddly enough, ya won't find many photo's of The Pointer Sisters pointing.
Ya gotta figure it could have been a fun gimmick to tie in with the name of the group.

Famous when dead

Vulgarian

RIP Ricky Valance - died aged 84.
Girlfriend In A Coma is asserted (by Goddard) to draw from Tell Laura I Love Her.

First Welshman to have a solo UK #1.

Regards,
FWD.

Peppermint

oh no!!! I LOVE orange kitties!!! :( what a little beauty he was! that movie looks so good!
Thoroughly recommend it, it's so heartwarming. And the REAL Bob is in the film! He really did follow James on buses and tubes and sat on his shoulder everywhere he went. When James was busking, Bob became a feature and people used to give him little scarves and things. I feel so sad he's died, I should imagine James will be devastated. Bob really did save his life.

rifke

team bougatsa
Thoroughly recommend it, it's so heartwarming. And the REAL Bob is in the film! He really did follow James on buses and tubes and sat on his shoulder everywhere he went. When James was busking, Bob became a feature and people used to give him little scarves and things. I feel so sad he's died, I should imagine James will be devastated. Bob really did save his life.
orange kitties are like that! they're so affectionate and loyal, i just love them <3 ill look out for the film!

Top Bottom