Book of Condolence Thread

This is a better picture cause something was missing.

640@60.jpg

I can't currently write stories about others unaffected by what I am, where I am.
The water freezes to ice, no.
I'm in another place where the river flows by, no.
I'm on an endless beach, in Bali, and an empty coke can float ashore, no.
I am where the words are. "

When Skinny cries it is not for a dead band member but the fact that the band name is a communist tribute.

Mary Higgins Clark. Not really a fan but she’s just been so present in my lifetime browsing book shelves that I find it weird and noticeable that she’s not gonna be there anymore. The conveyer belt of time I guess

You like promoting rapists? When Weinstein dies don't forget to come back here and eulogize him. Some people seem to think that someone appearing in films they enjoyed is enough to absolve that person of criminal and psychopathic behaviour. f*** off, and f*** so-called "Kirk Douglas" -- a fake name just like everything else in his life; fake just like your vision of him. He lived decades longer than he deserved.

You like promoting rapists? When Weinstein dies don't forget to come back here and eulogize him. Some people seem to think that someone appearing in films they enjoyed is enough to absolve that person of criminal and psychopathic behaviour. f*** off, and f*** so-called "Kirk Douglas" -- a fake name just like everything else in his life; fake just like your vision of him. He lived decades longer than he deserved.

This guy was a serial rapist. Natalie Wood wasn't the only one. She was 16 at the time, he was pushing 40. Think of all the young actresses who didn't became stars and whose stories about their experiences with this psychopath never came to light.

"When it came to sex, Douglas admits he looked at it as if he were on a big game safari in Africa.

“I looked at something and BANG! I had total control. I enjoyed [killing]; the Masai gave me a shield and a spear and called me Killer Douglas.”

In fact, he said he once used sex to punish a woman he knew was an anti-Semite.

He said he took the woman to bed, keeping the fact he was Jewish a secret until the climatic moment, when he screamed:

“I am a Jew! You are being f— by a Jew!
”"
https://nypost.com/2016/12/08/how-kirk-douglas-charmed-old-hollywoods-finest-beauties/

Rot in piss and shit in the bowels of hell, Issur Danielovitch. And f*** you Morrissey, for your inevitable tribute to this sick and evil bastard.

45B25D25-7DCD-43D6-9831-E824385D096E.jpeg

What's this meant to prove? I know what he looks like. Kirk Douglas used to be one of my favourite actors but I found out a few things about him and I changed my opinion of him, something you're incapable of doing. Like Morrissey, you side with rapists if they create films or art you've enjoyed. I'm willing to toss aside the films and art because they're ultimately not that important; a shocking notion to you because mass media consumption and consumerism is what you build your entire miserable existence around.

What's this meant to prove? I know what he looks like. Kirk Douglas used to be one of my favourite actors but I found out a few things about him and I changed my opinion of him, something you're incapable of doing. Like Morrissey, you side with rapists if they create films or art you've enjoyed. I'm willing to toss aside the films and art because they're ultimately not that important; a shocking notion to you because mass media consumption and consumerism is what you build your entire miserable existence around.

Back
Top Bottom