Book of Condolence Thread

I wish god would speed you. It’s all you ever say.
"Satan shits dutchmen" a clever dutchman once said. Imagine an existance living under the waterline wearing clogs and having to sell weed to afford to live in a windmill.

They always get defeated in football as well thinking a final means a gold medal. The true racists on this planet all come from Holland and they are getting it back big time down in South Africa and even the white people of this world applaud that genocide.

Enough of ginger dutchmen with beards already. They are getting godspeeded every day.

RIP Vaughan Oliver.
Died aged 62.
Designer of some iconic album covers & synonymous with 4AD.

https://www.post-punk.com/beloved-4ad-designer-vaughan-oliver-has-passed-away-at-62/?amp

1_8.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

RIP Neil Innes.
Died aged 75.
Known for his work with Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band (he wrote I'm The Urban Spaceman), Pythons and The Rutles.

2014Rutles_Getty85224625250214.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

tI08f7lwm77HYJqZk6Iyu9J1FYY.jpg

Sweden's "Mister Movies", Nils-Petter Sundgren has died aged 90. Renowned film critic who had the perfect voice for tv. I still remember when he reviewed "Alien" way back in time and made everyone want to see it.

He had his own movie show on tv presenting films and reviewing them. A professional cineast with a lovely smile and eyes full of life.

tI08f7lwm77HYJqZk6Iyu9J1FYY.jpg

Sweden's "Mister Movies", Nils-Petter Sundgren has died aged 90. Renowned film critic who had the perfect voice for tv. I still remember when he reviewed "Alien" way back in time and made everyone want to see it.

He had his own movie show on tv presenting films and reviewing them. A professional cineast with a lovely smile and eyes full of life.

Cannot seem to find his interview with Jack Nicholson whom he admired greatly.

dc57fd9ee1.jpg.webp

https://trakt.tv/movies/ingmar-bergman-bids-farewell-to-film-1984

In his last years on tv he teamed up with the cocky new film critic Hans Wiklund and together they sort of copied that arguing american film critic couple making fun of one another like here:

Hans Wiklund was probably more famous for dating and marrying super model Emma Sjöberg. They separated in 2016.

450.jpg

Y6_TzglxYKiKPD-bEilJKVmMPPw.jpg

He did a special in two parts. Part 1 about Ingmarn Bergman and his women and Part 2 about Bergman and the men. Sadly not with english subs.

hundreds of millions of animals have already died in australia's bushfires
https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/03/mill...zed-amid-raging-bushfires-australia-11993981/

timewise australia has always been ahead of the rest of the world. i would say that this is also true for the effects of global warming.
it's summer time in oz now, and soon it will be summer in europe again.
i feel very sorry for every single life that is lost and will be lost in this inferno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil Peart was a comedy joke in Scandinavia in the 90's for his silly drum set with too much in it but most of all scandis laughed at his silly surname.

What a silly plonker and his way of drumming was really bad and old school. Rush is easily the worst band ever and music for boomers.

I feel sorry for satan having to listen to his jungle drums.

Back
Top Bottom