Book of Condolence Thread

she was amazing, the ideal girl <3

im going to post something about anna karina on facebook just so that my handful of "friends" will know what cosmopolitan taste I have! be sure to like it, viva!! (or else!)

Yes, mistress.

lena-lindstrom

Lena Lindström 1930-2019

Lena the mother of drummer, actor and tv personality Fredrik Lindström passed away in Eskilstuna in September. She worked with my mother on her last job before retirement and my mother mentioned her a lot as she was a funny and warm person.

They worked together for many years before Lena one day told her about her famous son Fredrik which surprised my mother who of course had seen him on tv. "Oh is he your son" my mother reacted as they had coffee during a break.

image.php

Her son Fredrik Lindström. He's done many great shows on swedish tv not least his show about swedish accents that became much loved by the public.

Here he is seen on a comedy style show based on life experiences and observations that he did with his partner in crime Henrik Schyffert. Much of it is based on analysing swedes and Sweden in general like his show "Swedes are humans too". He is part of the ironic generation just like me.

Someone filmed the show "Swedes are humans too":

kennylynch1812-0.jpg

RIP Kenny Lynch OBE.
Died aged 81.
Best known for singing and acting (notably Carry On Loving).

Credited as the first artist to cover The Beatles too:

Regards,
FWD.

lena-lindstrom

Lena Lindström 1930-2019

Lena the mother of drummer, actor and tv personality Fredrik Lindström passed away in Eskilstuna in September. She worked with my mother on her last job before retirement and my mother mentioned her a lot as she was a funny and warm person.

They worked together for many years before Lena one day told her about her famous son Fredrik which surprised my mother who of course had seen him on tv. "Oh is he your son" my mother reacted as they had coffee during a break.

image.php

Her son Fredrik Lindström. He's done many great shows on swedish tv not least his show about swedish accents that became much loved by the public.

Here he is seen on a comedy style show based on life experiences and observations that he did with his partner in crime Henrik Schyffert. Much of it is based on analysing swedes and Sweden in general like his show "Swedes are humans too". He is part of the ironic generation just like me.

Someone filmed the show "Swedes are humans too":

Of everything he's done this made me laugh the most.

For swedes only!

75b0e638-2d6f-4405-a0ae-f5fcbe410a88

Ari Behn the norwegian writer and ex-husband of Princess of Norway Märtha-Louise took his own life on Christmas Day leaving three daughters behind.

75b0e638-2d6f-4405-a0ae-f5fcbe410a88

Ari Behn the norwegian writer and ex-husband of Princess of Norway Märtha-Louise took his own life on Christmas Day leaving three daughters behind.

It killed him when she dumped him for the shaman Durek the duracell.

martha-durek-tt-00.jpg

Him around his three daughters going "booga baboo hoobaloo boo boo" was always going to end badly.

My thoughts go out to Boz Boorer who lost his Mother Jean Alice Boorer yesterday.

Sincere condolences to him & family.
FWD.

My thoughts go out to Boz Boorer who lost his Mother Jean Alice Boorer yesterday.

Sincere condolences to him & family.
FWD.

What is xmas morning exactly?

Typical catholic scum not able to know difference between xmas eve and xmas day not aware that xmas eve is xmas and xmas day is a catholic excuse. She died on xmas day which is when catholics dress up in silly hats like it was a crayfish party in Sweden in August.

He was probably as rude to her as he is to everyone else. Can't stand Moz's "musicians".

What is xmas morning exactly?

Typical catholic scum not able to know difference between xmas eve and xmas day not aware that xmas eve is xmas and xmas day is a catholic excuse. She died on xmas day which is when catholics dress up in silly hats like it was a crayfish party in Sweden in August.

He was probably as rude to her as he is to everyone else. Can't stand Moz's "musicians".
you are just as useless as americans with no traditions of your own. f***ing lumberjacks in the woods and the original trolls. that's all!

you are just as useless as americans with no traditions of your own. f***ing lumberjacks in the woods and the original trolls. that's all!
Is that all you can do?

Your attempts at insults always fall so flat so they actually belong in this thread.

The traditions the rest of the world follow were all created here. You christians are out of touch cause you came second to the ones that created everything here in the cradle of origin.

Back
Top Bottom