Book of Condolence Thread

that's an extremely unhealthy breakfast. you know how much water you would have to drink to move all that dry foodstuff through you? viva must be chronically dehydrated or his intestines must be full of years of sludge.

This is actually the first time I’ve had breakfast in a very long time. I eat one meal a day and it is usually sizable...my hrt makes sure it redistributes to my thighs and butt.

I could be chronically dehydrated or filled with sludge. I wouldn’t doubt either.

Lady geezer? I’m like 25 years younger than you at minimum. :tongueclosed:

Why can’t you make up your mind? Is my chin a bar of soap or is it weak? :hushed:
Bars of soap go weak with time.

A lady geezer is a man pretending to be a woman who didn't really afford the full sex op. Young girl one day you will be old.

that's an extremely unhealthy breakfast. you know how much water you would have to drink to move all that dry foodstuff through you? viva must be chronically dehydrated or his intestines must be full of years of sludge.
Of course VH drinks a lot of water like any model does. I drink tremendous amounts of water and most people drink far too little of it.

Of course VH drinks a lot of water like any model does. I drink tremendous amounts of water and most people drink far too little of it.
but it's better to get your water from food like watermelon and cucumber because the body breaks down those bonds much more easily than it breaks down the bonds in drinking water.

This is actually the first time I’ve had breakfast in a very long time. I eat one meal a day and it is usually sizable...my hrt makes sure it redistributes to my thighs and butt.

I could be chronically dehydrated or filled with sludge. I wouldn’t doubt either.
once Im done my fast, im going to start eating only one meal a day too. since I never experience hunger or weakness, that's likely all i need. the body expends more energy digesting than anything else it will ever do, and when you spend your entire day digesting the body has no energy left over for healing and maintenance, thus you get sick, tired, age poorly, etc. (as it turns out a slow metabolism is optimal for good health. many health gurus try to lower their metabolism, so that they can go farther on much less. fascinating, right?!).

but it's better to get your water from food like watermelon and cucumber because the body breaks down those bonds much more easily than it breaks down the bonds in drinking water.
LOL

Try harder the next time and of course we get water from almost everything we eat but drinking pure water and gallons of it is important not least for the skin.

Bars of soap go weak with time.

A lady geezer is a man pretending to be a woman who didn't really afford the full sex op. Young girl one day you will be old.

That isn’t a real term.

I’m not doing the full sex op. I’ve stated this many times. As often as you’re here and as much as you quote my posts I would’ve thought you actually bothered to read some of it but of course I gave you too much credit.

once Im done my fast, im going to start eating only one meal a day too. since I never experience hunger or weakness, that's likely all i need. the body expends more energy digesting than anything else it will ever do, and when you spend your entire day digesting the body has no energy left over for healing and maintenance, thus you get sick, tired, age poorly, etc. (as it turns out a slow metabolism is optimal for good health. many health gurus try to lower their metabolism, so that they can go farther on much less. fascinating, right?!).

I want to snuggle up in bed with you like little bunnies and watch some Alain Delon films and NOT eat a box of bonbons.

Back
Top Bottom