Book of Condolence Thread

I also posted two pictures of me and my dad. One from the 90's and one from 2007. There is so much inspiration to use on this board if you can find it.

David's search tool is useless however.

There is at least around 10 pictures of Urbanus.

This should give you enough to go on, shouldn’t it @rifke ?
But the world only wants to know one thing, when will you get off and with who?

I have all the ladies here wrapped around my finger and Maria thinks you all have a lot of issues you need to solve. She said it in a cruel way but you know me I hate that kind of thing.

Why doesn't my breakfast ever look like that, who's job is it to make my breakfast look like that and why aren't they doing it?
that's an extremely unhealthy breakfast. you know how much water you would have to drink to move all that dry foodstuff through you? viva must be chronically dehydrated or his intestines must be full of years of sludge.

Bacon is a sure killer and strange for a lady geezer to eat that and fill yourself with testosterone. That should not create a bar of soap weak chin.

I had the head of a teen girl from the freezer that turned out real good in the micro. Stored since March 2008, a vintage year.

Lady geezer? I’m like 25 years younger than you at minimum. :tongueclosed:

Why can’t you make up your mind? Is my chin a bar of soap or is it weak? :hushed:

Back
Top Bottom