Book of Condolence Thread

Godspeed @!Viva Hate!. After seeing nothappynotsad's post I did some asking around, and word is coming through from those who knew him that he passed away last night. Only speculation yet as to the cause of death, but from what I'm hearing from a couple of sources it looks like it might have been autoerotic asphyxiation. Only 32 years old, so very young; he had plenty of years of posting on morrissey-solo.com left in him. He's going to be missed by so many people in his life: at least two, if not three. Such a waste. Sad!
Screenshot_20190807-222917_Chrome.jpg

No, I'm in a different timezone. The untimely passing occurred after these pictures were posted. You're giving false hope to the couple of people who care by posting things like this. @celibate come and say 'Godspeed @!Viva Hate!' so everyone knows it's official and we can avoid conspiracy theories about him still being alive. The latest news is that word spread around so fast because he was doing a live show on chaturbate at the time.

anyone who thinks viva hate has nice or fancy handwriting, I cant imagine what theirs must look like. I don't understand why people act like it's so difficult to write nicely. it's the easiest and most satisfying thing in the world. I used to always say that my handwriting is like rimbauds but upon closer examination mine is way nicer because while I like the style I find his quite messy (obv. not anywhere near as horrendous as vivas though), and my lines are much more serene.

148508013.pG1vRiAC.action0046.jpg

also, my 'e's are better. I hate those little stunted loops, mini 'l's, that people pass off as 'e's

june 3, 1924.
franz kafka's handwriting was in the news recently...
Diaries.GIF

quite airy, if you consider his personal tribulations and sufferings. there is even some dashing exuberance reflected in his capital letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone who thinks viva hate has nice or fancy handwriting, I cant imagine what theirs must look like. I don't understand why people act like it's so difficult to write nicely. it's the easiest and most satisfying thing in the world. I used to always say that my handwriting is like rimbauds but upon closer examination mine is way nicer because while I like the style I find his quite messy (obv. not anywhere near as horrendous as vivas though), and my lines are much more serene.

148508013.pG1vRiAC.action0046.jpg

also, my 'e's are better. I hate those little stunted loops, mini 'l's, that people pass off as 'e's

6D7EFEC5-5CBC-4DFA-B02A-91EE4D4921A3.jpeg

A23A2D90-546C-4067-A1B8-D287F80BAB7A.jpeg

07D93C8C-1540-4459-B894-30AF95F5C764.jpeg

Godspeed @!Viva Hate!. After seeing nothappynotsad's post I did some asking around, and word is coming through from those who knew him that he passed away last night. Only speculation yet as to the cause of death, but from what I'm hearing from a couple of sources it looks like it might have been autoerotic asphyxiation. Only 32 years old, so very young; he had plenty of years of posting on morrissey-solo.com left in him. He's going to be missed by so many people in his life: at least two, if not three. Such a waste. Sad!

BD964A14-1C84-46AD-A469-CCAE55C5917C.jpeg

No, I'm in a different timezone. The untimely passing occurred after these pictures were posted. You're giving false hope to the couple of people who care by posting things like this. @celibate come and say 'Godspeed @!Viva Hate!' so everyone knows it's official and we can avoid conspiracy theories about him still being alive. The latest news is that word spread around so fast because he was doing a live show on chaturbate at the time.

9660257B-4C1D-4A97-B309-E19BAA0386D0.jpeg

june 3, 1924.
franz kafka's handwriting was in the news recently...
Diaries.GIF

quite airy, if you consider his personal tribulations and sufferings. there is even some dashing exuberance reflected in his capital letters.
it's quivery and inchoate. I would definitely expect writing like that of frank kafka.

it's quivery and inchoate. I would definitely expect writing like that of frank kafka.
Proves it then that brainy men write like that as Kafka and Urbanus have the same hand writing. Before their time people with an ear on the ground knowing what's coming.

Genius!

RIP Justin Gladdis.

I didn't know the person, but I suspect some here did:

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom