Book of Condolence Thread

giphy.gif

Blood fek'll blikey. I reckon why the f*** would anyone RIP some Nazi fashion designer Carl Langerfeld who was an advocate of using fur to make his shit clothes. Reckon no wonder why The California Son hates So-Low in nn nn n nn n n n it.

Karl Lagerfeld wanted to leave part of his fortune to the "centre of his world": his cat.
Just like Morrissey will leave his millions to Damon.

In one of those cases though it won't be a complete shocking waste of money, as one day Choupette will reveal all of her Master's dirty secrets...:eek:

'Lagerfeld was the ultimate stallholder - nothing too daring or dangerous, just the same old ideas recycled ad nauseum to mindless sycophants'

--Janet Street-Porter

But Lagerfeld was right about the muslim invasion knowing full well they want to kill all gay people like him. At least he did not have to live to see that happening but 12 Slack will.

article-2596156-1CCD3E3400000578-788_306x423.jpg

Clark James Gable the grandson of Clark Gable and host of the tv show "Cheaters" has died at the young age of 30. I watched him in the early morning on the Cheaters show.

Godspeed Clark James Gable.
His speed is sure far better than yours. Godspeed is white trash lingo so right up your alley where you parked the boat to match your xmas decorations that are still up.
Why move the Halloween decorations, it's soon time for all of that anyway.

"Essentially, the phrase godspeed holds the intention of a personal blessing. It is a somewhat old-fashioned saying often used sarcastically or in a humorous fashion, yet genuine earnest and/or true concern can also be one's meaning when using this expression. The intent is to convey hope or desire for another person to successfully accomplish or complete a difficult task, mission, or journey either currently underway or about to be undertaken. Oftentimes the endeavor at hand is complex and arduous if not convoluted, having little chance of success.
"I say goodbye, good luck, and godspeed to you sir; I hope you attain rapid success and wish you the best of luck on your upcoming journey!"

--From the URBAN dictionary online

RIP Steven Brody Stevens.
Many, many film and TV credits to his name:

Died aged 48.
Regards,
FWD.

this is a condoleance forum, , go to the normal forum, to write about old English instead of have some respect for the ones who died.

Godspeed Clark James Gable
You people are utter white trash morons mocking a condolence thread with something very inappropriate that only redneck americans use. You need to be educated but making you drop your attitude problems seems impossible.
That word is laughable and I laugh at you morons every time you post it cause it shows from what kind of social class you come from.
You are the ones not respecting the dead but if we don't respect the living why should we respect the dead. You need to think about that as you try and sort your our your twisted knickers making it hard to sit down.
The moron group consists of you and Viva and anyone using that word so let us see how big that moron group can become.

I love it when americans and others use old english which means they know where they come from.

The american language is dead.

Back
Top Bottom