BoogalooRadio: Julie Hamill interviews Andrew Paresi (podcast - November 19, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 20, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Nov 20, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
    FWD.

• Like Like x 6
    • Troll Troll x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Nerak
      Nerak
      It's a system of feeling & a way of experiencing the world that gets deep into your imagination & bypasses all logic. It's in my subconscious whether I like it or not.
    2. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Yep, it’s called ...

BRAINWASHING.

SET YOURSELF FREE !!!
    3. Nerak
      Nerak
      But that's the point - you can't. Even if you think you don't believe - it's still there, shaping how you feel about good & bad, life & death, fear & wonder. Once a Catholic, always a Catholic. The Jesuits were right.
    4. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Also to become ‘unCatholic’ means to become an intelligent and free human being.

‘raised’ here means to be conditioned/brainwashed by the environment in which one is too young
      to notice or understand the damage that is being enforced upon one.

SET YOURSELF FREE !!!
    5. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Fear is the key word.

Fear is the tool that was used to brainwash you in the first place.

Fear, and enforcing those beliefs upon children is child abuse.

THE MALADY LINGERS ON.

Very sad.

Let’s hope for truth and light in 2020.
    6. Nerak
      Nerak
      Ach - thank you. But I quite like my brainwashed prison.
    7. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Well, I hope the day comes soon for you
      when you find the key and set yourself free. The key is still there, untouched by fear and human ignorance.

Until then, all true happiness will be veiled from you.
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I agree completely, Ketamine. I believe that it's an awful, if unavoidable, fact that some people believe that homosexual acts are sinful and will result in them going to hell. If the church retains these backwards beliefs, it will never be able to match the progressiveness found outside of it- and I don't think it can move much farther.
      The only solution to this is the abolition of Catholicism (and all organized religion).

"Just like the eating of animals" :thumb:
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    9. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      :thumb:
    10. GodEmperorMorrissey
      GodEmperorMorrissey
      We war against the flesh. How is it a sin to follow God's law and nature as he designed? Sexual pleasure is only one one form of pleasure that can be had between Man and Woman. Homosexuality is not ideas for family or household.
    11. GodEmperorMorrissey
      GodEmperorMorrissey
      "Progressives" have destroyed the family unit , promote gender dysphoria and it's these same progressives trying to add the P to LGBT nonsense. Gospel of Christ is logos and an important part of Western Civilization
    12. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      We war against the flesh.”

That’s your sad wacky war.

How is it a sin to follow God's law and nature as he designed? “

Humans designed a god to be subservient to.

Sexual pleasure is only one one form of pleasure that can be had between Man and Woman.”

Yes, I’m sure there are many pleasures.

Homosexuality is not ideas for family or household.”

For YOUR idea ‘family or household’.

:tiphat:
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    13. GodEmperorMorrissey
      GodEmperorMorrissey
      Homosexuals can't have a family of their own because that way of life goes against the nature God created. We can accept it or not but God made every living thing and the word of God teaches Truth. As far as condemning people to hell or whatever that's between a person and God and no church organization should be telling someone what their spiritual fate is. I'm against that. However, a church should encourage hetero relationships to the people in their church community because these are people seeking to follow and have a relationship with God:)
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1