BoogalooRadio: Julie Hamill interviews Andrew Paresi (podcast - November 19, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 20, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Nov 20, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
    FWD.

• Like Like x 6
    • Troll Troll x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Ben Budd
      Ben Budd
      I've met Julie a number of times and she is polite, funny and very considerate. Not so certain she deserves such hatred, she has not done anything to anyone. If you've gone off Morrissey, as much as I have, surely your truck lies with him?
      • Like Like x 4
    2. Nerak
      Nerak
      Yeah, I agree. I think it will work out & having our notions of true/false challenged is ultimately a good thing. It was a shock though. After Trump got elected, we were all on 4Chan & 8Chan trying to work out how it happened. Feeling OLD.
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    3. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      Thanks FWD, great find.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      That’s your experience. She privately asked me why I’d ‘gone bad’ for calling out Morrissey’s shift to the right, suggesting the issue was not at all with Morrissey. People who stubbornly stick to a creed ignoring all evidence around them, refusing to change their position are not people I like to be associated with. And I don’t take kindly to having such people suggest to me that the problem is not with the bigot. If she finds she changes her position, good for her. I spoke to her after I’d spoke to a journalist who’d called me up about Morrissey, and she expressed displeasure that I’d spoken my mind to the journalist. As if she’s some sort of arbiter in these matters. As I said, she may see both sides, but at the moment does not.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    5. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      She does though, just look at her tweets. You however are the onesided one here, as witnessed by all your ludicrous troll-posts here.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    6. Nerak
      Nerak
      About racism? Or about why Trill & Skinny hate Morrissey?

Me! I missed all this gossip because I paid no attention to his private life until he wore that For Britain pin & became a liberal pariah (I'd like him to unpariah himself).
      • Troll Troll x 2
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      All of it; just give it a rest, you're becoming really boring...

& I mean really boring.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Of course she did Pete...now go & get back into your pyjamas, time for your little nap so we get you back to 'deluded land'
    9. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny you come across as some sort of anti Moz Fuhrer. Great leader of the Anti Moz Movement in Manc. Time to head for the insane asylum.

Skinny for someone who doesnt want to associate with certain people you sure associate with certain people. The more you dont associate with them the more you associate with them. Even talking to journalists about the people you wont associate with.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    10. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Oh , so now you know who Skinny is, Skinny? LOL
    11. Nerak
      Nerak
      You could just ignore me.
      • Troll Troll x 1
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Correction: he wants to come across as these things.
      Fact: He actually comes across as a completely deluded tosser.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I do, constantly, I just scroll past your tedious same-themed posts, but then at times I think I just need to tell you.
    14. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Tis my curse I suppose
      That was patrol

• Like Like x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. Ketamine Sun
    16. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      This is terrible. She's coopting him through a hashtag. Terrible stuff. Ramifications to be had.
    17. Nerak
      Nerak
      Then you're not ignoring me.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I scrolled down thru a few of her twit vids...she's right on a few of the things she says tho...take note US of A, bhangra heading your way big time....maybe invite some over from the UK so we can have a bit more space to live. Thnx.
    19. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Of course he’s not ignoring you. His anger is his identity. He needs you and Morrissey more than anyone or thing.

It’s not rocket science.
      • Informative Informative x 1
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Well, the more I ignore you, the closer I get; I'm wasting my time, Karen.