BoogalooRadio: Julie Hamill interviews Andrew Paresi (podcast - November 19, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 20, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Nov 20, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
    FWD.

• Like Like x 6
    • Troll Troll x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      What a funny guy, no wonder Morrissey got along with him.

Think many will agree when I say ... probably the best drummer that has so far worked with Morrissey.

• Like Like x 2
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Self proclaimed fans leader. I’ve no idea who she thinks she is.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. The Wild Turkey
      The Wild Turkey
      Pretty interestin' that when S. Street first heard Andrew play drums,
      he was surprised that Andrew could play on beat without usin' a click track.
      S. Street wasn't used to workin' with drummers like that.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Even before I knew anything about Paresi, you can feel the funk in his touch, the detail and finesse.

Though having said that, I also liked Spencer’s drumming, totally different
      yet perfect for that time.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      And...... We're off......
      Give evidence of where she has proclaimed herself that.
      Julie is a fan who gets off her arse and organises events for fans to enjoy and spends time on projects like this one for fans to listen to and enjoy. She brings fans together and organises pos

You simply post anonymously hate full comments that say more about you than Julie.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Troll Troll x 1
    6. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      For someone who organises events for a known far-right sympathiser - nope. Either you have a mind of your own or you don't. And she doesn't.
      • Troll Troll x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    7. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      first time iv heard Julie speak,used to love her 15 minutes interviews.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I don’t think you can argue that. She’s no mind of her own and she’s pure toxic. A horrid, nasty little woman.
      • Troll Troll x 3
    9. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      best singing impression of M,melanie would fool a lot of people.
      didn't know he changed his name,real name andrew mcgibbon.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    10. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

Yep, it’s only those that do nothing with their lives who criticize and dislike those that do.

:cool:
      • Like Like x 4
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Sorry, have i missed sonething?
      She organises events for fans of Morrissey / The Smiths. Not for "a known far right sympathiser" as you stated.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    12. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      Julie is great, and lovely to hear Paresi talk so lovingly about those great years.
      Thanks for putting it up.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    13. Thewlis
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. Nerak
      Nerak
      If Morrissey actually was a far-right sympathiser he wouldn't have been so blatant about it & he wouldn't be sounding so confused about it now - he's just an older 'humasexual' vegan who got upset about Islamic State & halal slaughter & then fell into the whole shebang.

I have left-wing friends who are sharing neo-Nazi memes they foolishly think are anti-Zionist or anti-capitalist. We live in strange times.
      • Interesting Interesting x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      we’re living through an information renaissance and it’s gonna take time to sort out and adjust to. It will sort itself out in a few generations. I find it terrifying/promising the idea that so many people are thinking about what it is to believe you know something. It is strange times but all periods of progress/transition is by definition strange. I’m still optimistic for the future
    16. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      Funny seeing Skinny/Trill/Anonymous so jealous & upset that Julie still loves Morrissey & that other Morrissey fans appreciate her work.

I also loved her 15 Minutes..... interviews.

Keep up the good work, Julie.

Cue obligatory troll rating from Trill/Skinny.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 1
    17. Nerak
      Nerak
      Are they the same person? Do you know why they hate Morrissey now - because it's not because they think he's a racist, Trill liked a post by a racist & marked some of my anti-racist posts 'troll' & no one who cares about racism would do that.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yep, lovely find, thanks for sharing. Love these little back stories from the likes of Paresi, et al.
      I also like the line near the end, something like 'we'd just done Ouija board, and then he does THIS'...then into Yes I am Blind, such a beautiful track.
      • Like Like x 3
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Does anyone actually care?
      • Like Like x 1