BoogalooRadio: Julie Hamill interviews Andrew Paresi (podcast - November 19, 2019)

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
FWD.

What a funny guy, no wonder Morrissey got along with him.

Think many will agree when I say ... probably the best drummer that has so far worked with Morrissey.

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
FWD.

What a funny guy, no wonder Morrissey got along with him.

Think many will agree when I say ... probably the best drummer that has so far worked with Morrissey.

Pretty interestin' that when S. Street first heard Andrew play drums,
he was surprised that Andrew could play on beat without usin' a click track.
S. Street wasn't used to workin' with drummers like that.

Pretty interestin' that when S. Street first heard Andrew play drums,
he was surprised that Andrew could play on beat without usin' a click track.
S. Street wasn't used to workin' with drummers like that.

Even before I knew anything about Paresi, you can feel the funk in his touch, the detail and finesse.

Though having said that, I also liked Spencer’s drumming, totally different
yet perfect for that time.

Self proclaimed fans leader. I’ve no idea who she thinks she is.
And...... We're off......
Give evidence of where she has proclaimed herself that.
Julie is a fan who gets off her arse and organises events for fans to enjoy and spends time on projects like this one for fans to listen to and enjoy. She brings fans together and organises pos

You simply post anonymously hate full comments that say more about you than Julie.

And...... We're off......
Give evidence of where she has proclaimed herself that.
Julie is a fan who gets off her arse and organises events for fans to enjoy and spends time on projects like this one for fans to listen to and enjoy. She brings fans together and organises pos

You simply post anonymously hate full comments that say more about you than Julie.

For someone who organises events for a known far-right sympathiser - nope. Either you have a mind of your own or you don't. And she doesn't.

first time iv heard Julie speak,used to love her 15 minutes interviews.

For someone who organises events for a known far-right sympathiser - nope. Either you have a mind of your own or you don't. And she doesn't.

I don’t think you can argue that. She’s no mind of her own and she’s pure toxic. A horrid, nasty little woman.

best singing impression of M,melanie would fool a lot of people.
didn't know he changed his name,real name andrew mcgibbon.

Yep, it’s only those that do nothing with their lives who criticize and dislike those that do.

:cool:

Sorry, have i missed sonething?
She organises events for fans of Morrissey / The Smiths. Not for "a known far right sympathiser" as you stated.

If Morrissey actually was a far-right sympathiser he wouldn't have been so blatant about it & he wouldn't be sounding so confused about it now - he's just an older 'humasexual' vegan who got upset about Islamic State & halal slaughter & then fell into the whole shebang.

I have left-wing friends who are sharing neo-Nazi memes they foolishly think are anti-Zionist or anti-capitalist. We live in strange times.

If Morrissey actually was a far-right sympathiser he wouldn't have been so blatant about it & he wouldn't be sounding so confused about it now - he's just an older 'humasexual' vegan who got upset about Islamic State & halal slaughter & then fell into the whole shebang.

I have left-wing friends who are sharing neo-Nazi memes they foolishly think are anti-Zionist or anti-capitalist. We live in strange times.

we’re living through an information renaissance and it’s gonna take time to sort out and adjust to. It will sort itself out in a few generations. I find it terrifying/promising the idea that so many people are thinking about what it is to believe you know something. It is strange times but all periods of progress/transition is by definition strange. I’m still optimistic for the future

Funny seeing Skinny/Trill/Anonymous so jealous & upset that Julie still loves Morrissey & that other Morrissey fans appreciate her work.

I also loved her 15 Minutes..... interviews.

Keep up the good work, Julie.

Cue obligatory troll rating from Trill/Skinny.

Funny seeing Skinny/Trill/Anonymous so jealous & upset that Julie still loves Morrissey & that other Morrissey fans appreciate her work.

I also loved her 15 Minutes..... interviews.

Keep up the good work, Julie.

Cue obligatory troll rating from Trill/Skinny.

Are they the same person? Do you know why they hate Morrissey now - because it's not because they think he's a racist, Trill liked a post by a racist & marked some of my anti-racist posts 'troll' & no one who cares about racism would do that.

Julie is great, and lovely to hear Paresi talk so lovingly about those great years.
Thanks for putting it up.

Yep, lovely find, thanks for sharing. Love these little back stories from the likes of Paresi, et al.
I also like the line near the end, something like 'we'd just done Ouija board, and then he does THIS'...then into Yes I am Blind, such a beautiful track.

Are they the same person? Do you know why they hate Morrissey now - because it's not because they think he's a racist, Trill liked a post by a racist & marked some of my anti-racist posts 'troll' & no one who cares about racism would do that.

Does anyone actually care?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom