Bono:hang your head in shame !

Things I cannot stand...

People who simply incite threads to start argument
Morrissey fans who forget that the majority of the music community do not like his music and look at his fans (and I am one of his fans) as seriously deluded. It's okay to like music genres and bands that Morrissey himself does not like. You do not have to do everything that the man says.

hey
Isnt this thread designed to discuss other bands?? Or just bands YOU like?? Talk about acting like homos. And no, I am not homophobic, as my brother dated Moz for awhile. (And no I dont have pictures for you sickos that enjoy pics of his erections and discuss them at length in other forums (pardon the pun))

Jeez, thanks for the permission slip to admire other bands besides her highness. I suppose "true fans"..

I am sticking up for Hawk and a few others on here who get flamed for no reason but to have an opinion.

Bono has proven to be a better person simply by not mentioning people's personal matters (on stage too) ie: Madonna using her child for 15 minutes then throwing it away and "Fat Britney" as Buzzetta mentioned. That's a bit rude and I cant see Bono or others EVER making deregatory coments like that. He is great and needs to worry about his own music and his monthly case of the sniffles and cancelling concerts.

I love the fact that this troll thread seems even stupider than it really is because someone accidentally messed up the "Quote" function in his reply.

Not sure about that :p but if racism isn't allowed on here I can see no reason why homophobia is

We do not tolerate homophobia, however, hawkmoon's insult is border line.

I advise you to ignore him because hawkmoon is trying to upset you.

We do not tolerate homophobia, however, hawkmoon's insult is border line.

Borderline?!! How is it borderline? Calling someone a "flaming queer" as an insult IS homophobia

Can you explain,Kewpie?
Ta!

Well, on the forums sometimes people start slagging off match.
I trust most of the people have skills to defend themselves with civilized manner replying insulting comments.

The forums give you opportunity to discuss freely, however if the situation gets uncontrollable the mods will take appropreate action.

So far in this thread most of the people try to express their opinions with civilized manner.
If you have any question I'd advise you to send a PM to senior mods (Uncleskinny and bored).

Well, on the forums sometimes people start slagging off match.
I trust most of the people have skills to defend themselves with civilized manner replying insulting comments.

The forums give you opportunity to discuss freely, however if the situation gets uncontrollable the mods will take appropreate action.

So far in this thread most of the people try to express their opinions with civilized manner.
If you have any question I'd advise you to send a PM to senior mods (Uncleskinny and bored).

Doesn't really answer why racism isn't allowed and this blatant homophobia is and your previous post "just ignore him" is pretty useless really.It's akin to saying "oh,he just called you a n*****/slanty eyed chink/big nosed jew?Oh just ignore him..he'll go away"

I do understand that slagging off etc and calling names in jest occurs BUT looking again at Hawksmoor's original post it does seem that he is talking out of anger and not jest.

So no one is entitled to their opinions anymore unless you all like it? Why do you think its ok for someone to call someone something out of the blue because they have an opinion about a comment, and its not ok for someone to retaliate back? What the heck is the difference? I just had to re post again. I was only talking to the PERSON WHO SAID It to me so get over it everyone else. I was speaking to ALBION. I don't give a shit what you think NUGZ

Your all hippocrates except a few.

I thought you would never be back to this discussion. EVER.

Such a shame, your discriminatory hissy fit didn’t get the reaction you had hoped for.

David has the lenient moderating policy of the forums in order to have lively discussions.

If you are not happy about it I'd suggest you to ask other mods.

David has the lenient moderating policy of the forums in order to have lively discussions.

This is nonsense. Out and out homophobic or racist abuse of other posters is pretty much the lowest you can go.

If that's going to be ignored then you might as well have no moderators at all.

You sound like you are in support of it actually.

I thought you would never be back to this discussion. EVER.

Such a shame, your discriminatory hissy fit didn’t get the reaction you had hoped for.

Oh please. This conversation was totally towards your stupid comment to mel. Yes, I did get mad but I am allowed to DEFEND MYSELF.

It's impossible to distinguish whether some people are genuine fans or not.
For example a member who often refers Morrissey as female term in order to offend others or impose her/his view that Morrissey is gay.
However, it does not breach TOS, you have to igonore this person.

Posters on REM thread are very civilized and we appreciate them.

You'd better ignore trolls because they only come here to stir arguments and upset people.

They wouldn't be able to upset anyone if the moderators didn't sit on the sidelines giggling and subtly encouraging them.

Oh please. This conversation was totally towards your stupid comment to mel. Yes, I did get mad but I am allowed to DEFEND MYSELF.

You defend yourself by resorting to hate speech? Tough guy....

Kewpie, how does "you flaming queer" not violate TOS Section 6, No. 1?

"You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable."

They wouldn't be able to upset anyone if the moderators didn't sit on the sidelines giggling and subtly encouraging them.

True..but that guy ALBION Still should be thrown off these boards...the jerk.. who the heck is he to say anything..His conversations are stupid and he sounds like a compaining fag...
Kewpie I apologize for everyone HAWKMOON and ALL THE REST..but this guy has no right to judge..I wish he was in front of me.

You defend yourself by resorting to hate speech? Tough guy....

Kewpie, how does "you flaming queer" not violate TOS Section 6, No. 1?

"You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable."

Oh you sound like a little sissy boy too....HIS commnet to HAWK was UNJUSTTTT to start you dumb asss

I can apologize for the fag comment to YOU Kewpie. He just pissed me off with his attack on me. Sorry

Treygar is eating his popcorn and loving this one :)

Where is the person with the teddy bear graphics a few of us need a calming down huhg ;)

Back
Top Bottom