Morrissey Central "Bonfire Unlit" (November 14, 2022)

full

'Bonfire of Teenagers' is no longer scheduled for a February release, as stated by this site. Its fate is exclusively in the hands of Capitol Records (Los Angeles.)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's been no indication from anyone - either Morrissey or label - that it's coming out this month. Or, indeed, ever.

I’m of the opinion that the album could drop with zero promotion. Something changed behind the scenes and the instant grat tracks dried up. Maybe we will just get the full album all at once - if at all.

I’m of the opinion that the album could drop with zero promotion. Something changed behind the scenes and the instant grat tracks dried up. Maybe we will just get the full album all at once - if at all.

I'm so surprised that the label has said nothing at all. Not one sentence.

If 'Bonfire' is being stalled by Capitol, maybe Morrissey could do a Taylor Swift and re-record the songs whilst he's in the studio with Chiccarelli, then try and shop it as a 2 album deal along with 'Without Music the World Dies'? The band clearly are familiar with at least half the album from playing it live, and could probably whip through the whole thing in a week.

If nothing else it would put pressure on Capitol to release their version before it becomes worthless.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom