Bonfire Of Teenagers unofficial live teaser (streaming plus MP3 download)

Skylarker

People come second, or possibly third.
This is a fan-made EP of six of the eleven new songs that will be on Morrissey's new LP "Bonfire Of Teenagers" which will be released in February. These are the new songs that have been performed live by Morrissey this year. Three songs are presented twice, from different performances. I have tried to blend all the performances together into as natural sounding a transition from one song to the next as possible. This audio was taken from Youtube uploads. Many thanks to Youtubers Baby J and Mitch Wight for originally sharing the content.

Download Mp3s here

Thank you for this. It'll replace the personal playlist I made on YouTube. Nice work on the transitions. That squeaky-voiced "IM-POSSY-BULL!" was getting a bit annoying.

Who is the cover star? When it was your avatar, I thought it looked vaguely like John Holmes, but now it doesn't.

Thank you for this. It'll replace the personal playlist I made on YouTube. Nice work on the transitions. That squeaky-voiced "IM-POSSY-BULL!" was getting a bit annoying.

Who is the cover star? When it was your avatar, I thought it looked vaguely like John Holmes, but now it doesn't.
That's taken from a mugshot of Tim Allen.
Regards,
FWD.

Glad you like it

Will you add Saint In A Stained Glass Window to this?

Back
Top Bottom