Morrissey Central "BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, RIP" (February 13, 2023) - Morrissey vs Capitol Records

20C9B95B-45BE-4406-B21F-065BD6184F78.jpeg

Capitol Records (Los Angeles) proudly promotes Sam Smith’s ‘satanism’; yet they consider the honest truth of Morrissey’s factual ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’ to be their biggest threat and they will not release it despite their contractual obligation and promise to do so.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
But Morrissey has said himself he is neither right wing nor left wing. He doesn`t believe in the system or politicians who are only in it for themselves and what they can get. I saw an interview with Morrissey long before all this right-wing controversy where he said he couldn`t understand why anyone would want to be president or any kind of leader.

The lines determining left wing, centre and right wing have shifted so much in the past 10 years, anyone still on the left of what is now deemed left wing is basically someone who used to be called a raving militant anarchist marxist. Everyone else is right wing according to these idiots.

"...the terms “left wing” and “right wing” were originally coined in reference to the physical seating arrangements of politicians during the French Revolution..." - https://www.history.com/news/how-did-the-political-labels-left-wing-and-right-wing-originate

A pretty arbitrary start.
Yes indeed. The terms are redundant. This article is a good summary of why.

Calling someone “left wing,” “right wing” or “communist” or “fascist” has become a substitute for engagement and civil discourse. Although binary labelling gives a nice dopamine hit, binds tribes together, and is much easier than thinking, it is terrible for health of our democracy. Thinking in terms of a spectrum turns us into ideological zombies, unwilling and unable to think through issues and consider alternative perspectives.

"Ofcom received over 106 complaints over the 2023 Brit Awards with most of the complaints concerning Sam Smith’s risque performance." - https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/02/18/sam-smith-brit-awards-performance-ofcom-complaints/

Pink's headline states: "Sam Smith’s raunchy Brit Awards performance pushes whining bigots to complain to Ofcom."

When the reflex response to something someone says you don't like, is personalised insults, figuring out where the bigots are gets confusing.

Do the research on Capitol Mozzino👍🏼

Dear Mozzino please research Capitol/ (capital) and Columbia it's all power,$oney and Satanism.
Freemasonry and illuminati which was actually in ancient times a good thing till found and stolen/twisted.
United €nakes is a business.
Go to my playlist Sandra J Salim on Jewtube and see videos backed up with evidence in my faves playlist.
Thsnks to the internet it's harder for them to kill our star truthers like you Mozzino💕☯️🤔 others weren't so "lucky" the world is run by psychopaths the truth stranger than fiction - yes they sabotaged your album release like they did mj invincible album because he was standing up to $ony 🙄 and you are lucky LOL to not be famous enough to cause them a threat but still your words are too true and they're playing it safe or so they think 🤔😀
Also Capitol hill Grrrrrr
#FreeMozzer ☯️🙏🏼 Namaste
oh and I love you maybe next lifetime twinflame ☘🌻

IMG-20230122-WA0009.jpg

I don't even know how to comment on this. It seems that we are all more likely to die before we get a new Morrissey album. It's depressing, but life is harsh, it's time to get used to it.

Interesting that the final report on the Manchester bombing is due out tomorrow. I wonder if the original release date was loosely linked to it.

Do the research on Capitol Mozzino👍🏼

Dear Mozzino please research Capitol/ (capital) and Columbia it's all power,$oney and Satanism.
Freemasonry and illuminati which was actually in ancient times a good thing till found and stolen/twisted.
United €nakes is a business.
Go to my playlist Sandra J Salim on Jewtube and see videos backed up with evidence in my faves playlist.
Thsnks to the internet it's harder for them to kill our star truthers like you Mozzino💕☯️🤔 others weren't so "lucky" the world is run by psychopaths the truth stranger than fiction - yes they sabotaged your album release like they did mj invincible album because he was standing up to $ony 🙄 and you are lucky LOL to not be famous enough to cause them a threat but still your words are too true and they're playing it safe or so they think 🤔😀
Also Capitol hill Grrrrrr
#FreeMozzer ☯️🙏🏼 Namaste
oh and I love you maybe next lifetime twinflame ☘🌻

View attachment 89010
Sandy, I am your twin flame, babe.

I don't even know how to comment on this. It seems that we are all more likely to die before we get a new Morrissey album. It's depressing, but life is harsh, it's time to get used to it.

Not as bad as still waiting for The Cure's new album since 2008!

I'm not the first to suggest this, but he should play BoT live in its entirety and then release it as a live album. If done properly, it could even be better than the recorded version, if Rebels is indicative of how the album sounds.

I'm not the first to suggest this, but he should play BoT live in its entirety and then release it as a live album. If done properly, it could even be better than the recorded version, if Rebels is indicative of how the album sounds.
It would be very out of character for Morrissey to do such gimmicks

Not his style sadly. The self pressed idea is solid, he has a very loyal fanbase. Looking at the vinyl singles success over the last ten years it's clear it'd be a success. However as we've discussed, for various reasons he just won't do it. He's a traditionalist and wants an old fashioned release.

Not his style sadly. The self pressed idea is solid, he has a very loyal fanbase. Looking at the vinyl singles success over the last ten years it's clear it'd be a success. However as we've discussed, for various reasons he just won't do it. He's a traditionalist and wants an old fashioned release.
That is true, but he has released several live albums in the past. But if he prefers BoT ("the best album of his career") rotting on some record company storage, that's his prerogative.

That is true, but he has released several live albums in the past. But if he prefers BoT ("the best album of his career") rotting on some record company storage, that's his prerogative.
The original deal was only ever for USA release of the album not UK right? That's the only thing that gives me hope that it can still get released.

The original deal was only ever for USA release of the album not UK right? That's the only thing that gives me hope that it can still get released.
Wasn't it the rest of the world except UK? Although I do not know if it makes any difference. I still think that if he got a sane adult to have a discussion with Capitol, the album would either get released or he would have the rights back (if he paid the advance back). No record company signs somebody just out of spite to get them out of circulation. The people who have signed BoT have their jobs on the line too, if they lose money on this project.

Wasn't it the rest of the world except UK? Although I do not know if it makes any difference. I still think that if he got a sane adult to have a discussion with Capitol, the album would either get released or he would have the rights back (if he paid the advance back). No record company signs somebody just out of spite to get them out of circulation. The people who have signed BoT have their jobs on the line too, if they lose money on this project.
That's it. The UK could still get a release, which would mean of course the rest of the world gets to hear it at least and buy it as an import?

Have all the Bonfire tracks been played live?
???
No - he's played 7 out of 11 songs. We've still yet to hear 'Ha Ha Harlem', 'My Funeral', 'Diana Dors' and 'I Ex-Love You'. I kind of hope he doesn't play any more at the stage, otherwise when the album does finally come out there's going to be nothing that sounds new on it at all.

No - he's played 7 out of 11 songs. We've still yet to hear 'Ha Ha Harlem', 'My Funeral', 'Diana Dors' and 'I Ex-Love You'. I kind of hope he doesn't play any more at the stage, otherwise when the album does finally come out there's going to be nothing that sounds new on it at all.
Is there a link to those 7 tracks?

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom