Bonfire Lyric book

Rebels is out… hmmmm
I would think that Adam Omega is long gone and never to return due to the reaction he was given....I was a believer and suspect he was a significant member of Mozs team....however I don't think he'll be back unfortunately...hope I'm wrong

I would think that Adam Omega is long gone and never to return due to the reaction he was given....I was a believer and suspect he was a significant member of Mozs team....however I don't think he'll be back unfortunately...hope I'm wrong
It's sort of immaterial either way. He either didn't have what he claimed or had it but would not share it... same net result.

It's sort of immaterial either way. He either didn't have what he claimed or had it but would not share it... same net result.
Well not really he's provided information that was previously unknown....at the time other than Morrisseys proclamations that a single was immenent, which let's be fair given how much I love him isn't reliable information,....Adam Omega was relatively accurate not necessarily on the drop date of BOT but hinting that a label deal was done...ultimately the truth will out if those bonus tracks come to fruition...being a glass half full person I would relish those bonus tracks which surprisingly so often turn out his best....ref WPINOB

Well not really he's provided information that was previously unknown....at the time other than Morrisseys proclamations that a single was immenent, which let's be fair given how much I love him isn't reliable information,....Adam Omega was relatively accurate not necessarily on the drop date of BOT but hinting that a label deal was done...ultimately the truth will out if those bonus tracks come to fruition...being a glass half full person I would relish those bonus tracks which surprisingly so often turn out his best....ref WPINOB
Well, it was a lyric sheet, not the actual tracks... so I don't really get what the big deal was in the first place. But either way, just hang tight and we'll all get what we want without the need for any bait-and-switch characters.

Even Kerouac's crack is a great title. Morrissey always provides great titles for not that great songs 😅
Well, Morrissey does indeed come up with great titles, but on the other hand I think Kerouac's Crack shows his worst tendency of coming up with cringy pun and then trying to write a song around it. A song which says nothing.

Well, Morrissey does indeed come up with great titles, but on the other hand I think Kerouac's Crack shows his worst tendency of coming up with cringy pun and then trying to write a song around it. A song which says nothing.
Exactly what I mean 😉

even if it was real, it would be the worst kind of online lowlife behaviour to let a community of fans know you have something and not provide it. if it was genuine and it was provided in full, there would have been appreciation. but to give a page and expect the adulation is pathetic. perhaps once enough interest was gathered, that's when the private messages offering the full thing for £250 a go would flood in.... its scummy behaviour and his IP should be permanently banned

Why doesn’t someone just show this image to Sam on socials and ask him if the bonus tracks are legit or bogus? He’d know. Then we can close the thread if it’s confirmed to be trite.

Well, I asked Sam and he denied he knows anything about the "bonus tracks"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221214-200700_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221214-200700_Facebook.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom