Bonfire Lyric book

Bonus tracks may appear on B-sides of 7''s, but there will be no deluxe vinyl. Neal, stop foaming at the mouth, you look like you're chewing a bar of soap.
I forgot how all-knowing you are!

The reported Feb date is slipping already (on purpose), into March, and then ... you guessed it. Capitol, 1/4/22 plus bonus tracks on a deluxe CD pack. With a tacky badge ideally. Neal, you're frustrated by truth. Lie down.
Capitol you say?

I think this could be the real deal - I've had bonfire on today and the lyrics on this post that have been leaked go 'In May, Northwest Sky' instead of 'It made NorthWest Sky' which everyone else has written down. (May was the month of the attack)

I think this could be the real deal - I've had bonfire on today and the lyrics on this post that have been leaked go 'In May, Northwest Sky' instead of 'It made NorthWest Sky' which everyone else has written down. (May was the month of the attack)

too late, too many attacked Omega for being a fraud and so the chance to see the booklet was spoiled.
It’s very generous on his part that he still bothers to give any info on the release.

too late, too many attacked Omega for being a fraud and so the chance to see the booklet was spoiled.
It’s very generous on his part that he still bothers to give any info on the release.

Can we buy this for him to make up for it?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
And now the date is officially shifting…. Curiouser and curiouser…..

I'd love to, but I have said too much already. I may send it privately to people, but not on this rather sad crevice of the internet. I am hated for posting information. As I say, eyebrows raised!
Enough of this badinage! I’d be delighted and honoured in equal measure if you were to send ANY of it my way for a perusal!

Omega Like the watch spot on twice a day.
Private message me with news on the LP. I would like to test your knowledge on the songs
You would have to know something about the songs for that, and you don't. Don't waste the man's time.

Last edited:
Another angle of the contents of this file has been shared on the "@mozangelesevents" IG story, which usually has some inside knowledge. Perhaps there is some legitimacy to this...

unnamed.png

Another angle of the contents of this file has been shared on the "@mozangelesevents" IG story, which usually has some inside knowledge. Perhaps there is some legitimacy to this...

View attachment 85905

That looks like a picture someone took of their laptop screen 💀

Hi. Hope everybody is OK. I cannot post the full thing without losing my current job, but I CAN say that BoT will be released on April 1st 2023. And if you think that is an April Fools joke, it kind of is, and kind of isn't. Watch this space kids!
I’ll be watching closely!

Gosh you're a friendly bunch. I come here to provide info and I get "troll" "guy cannot be trusted" "claptrap" etc.

When the official announcement comes (in January I believe, along with a new single), I expect grovelling apologies from you lovely people!
I’m a believer!! Bring on January and a new single to wet our appetite too!

Back
Top Bottom