Bonfire Lyric book

Gosh you're a friendly bunch. I come here to provide info and I get "troll" "guy cannot be trusted" "claptrap" etc.

When the official announcement comes (in January I believe, along with a new single), I expect grovelling apologies from you lovely people!
A new single? So Veronica is not the first single coming out?

A new single? So Veronica is not the first single coming out?
I think you’re misinterpreting what he means by ‘new single’.

Gosh you're a friendly bunch. I come here to provide info and I get "troll" "guy cannot be trusted" "claptrap" etc.

When the official announcement comes (in January I believe, along with a new single), I expect grovelling apologies from you lovely people!
I still go back and gaze upon your initial post with a grateful heart. Very exciting still.
Thank you again

I'm prepared to believe you until you give me reason not to. January is not far away anyway, let's see if you've got the goods. The big question is, have you heard the album yet?

big deal,the guy has a few pieces of papaer.if he has it or doesnt have it who cares.

So you were wrong, naturally. you stupid twat

It was just M's request. The Fool's day thing. I believe he's asked for it before, but labels were reluctant to do it. I cannot name the label, but it is a household name.
But does it fit Capitol Rec. ?

No comment from Omega 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️

The reported Feb date is slipping already (on purpose), into March, and then ... you guessed it. Capitol, 1/4/22 plus bonus tracks on a deluxe CD pack. With a tacky badge ideally. Neal, you're frustrated by truth. Lie down.

The reported Feb date is slipping already (on purpose), into March, and then ... you guessed it. Capitol, 1/4/22 plus bonus tracks on a deluxe CD pack. With a tacky badge ideally. Neal, you're frustrated by truth. Lie down.
Bonus tracks may appear on B-sides of 7''s, but there will be no deluxe vinyl. Neal, stop foaming at the mouth, you look like you're chewing a bar of soap.

Bonus tracks may appear on B-sides of 7''s, but there will be no deluxe vinyl. Neal, stop foaming at the mouth, you look like you're chewing a bar of soap.
Thanks for the info. Will there be just the 2 b-sides or possibly more?

Back
Top Bottom