Bonfire Lyric book

bump

seems he was right about a delay, if what we are hearing from twitter is true
he also knew the first single would not be Veronica

Yes I agree. I think there’s more to Adam omega and his posts than we think. I hope we get to hear BoT in some form next year. And any update from the mystery man himself would be a great early Xmas pressie!

Yes I agree. I think there’s more to Adam omega and his posts than we think. I hope we get to hear BoT in some form next year. And any update from the mystery man himself would be a great early Xmas pressie!
Everyone needs to give him a break and hear him out, and stop insulting him. He may be for real or not, but some of the things he said seem a bit close to the truth.

The reported Feb date is slipping already (on purpose), into March, and then ... you guessed it. Capitol, 1/4/22 plus bonus tracks on a deluxe CD pack. With a tacky badge ideally. Neal, you're frustrated by truth. Lie down.
Hahah in eight days we'll see if Adam Omega knew all along ^^ (I don't think that, just remembered that he said something about 1st of April 😆)

Hahah in eight days we'll see if Adam Omega knew all along ^^ (I don't think that, just remembered that he said something about 1st of April 😆)
He said it would come out on CD with a new single in January. I’ll eat a first pressing of Kill Uncle if it drops on 01/04/2023

who is going to explain what is going on with this record to us?

It was a cruel hoax

Reliable source confirmed to me/some of us that they hadn't heard of those supposed two bonus tracks. Was bogus since the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom