Bona Drag Promos - any thoughts?

Well, there are none around these days. Hopefully a couple will surface, will see at what price. It looks as if not that many were pressed...
Cheers Moz

Nope, they are genuine, I got my copy from them. They are very slow at sending the stuff out and very slow to update their webpage. But the Bona Drag promo is (was?) really for sale at that price.

Well i hope so, just ordered one.They accepted my order (so far anyway) so we'll see.

Nope, they are genuine, I got my copy from them. They are very slow at sending the stuff out and very slow to update their webpage. But the Bona Drag promo is (was?) really for sale at that price.

In addiction to that, I noticed (at least all the Moz items i looked up) that all descriptions of cds and vinyls are always MINT , AS NEW. That is a bit odd , I suppose unless, like Vinyltap, they got them all from a collector who would keep them as new....:)
Cheers Moz

In addiction to that, I noticed (at least all the Moz items i looked up) that all descriptions of cds and vinyls are always MINT , AS NEW. That is a bit odd , I suppose unless, like Vinyltap, they got them all from a collector who would keep them as new....:)
Cheers Moz

Hi Stoned,

Yeah that makes me laugh, I've ordered vinyl form them in the past and 'mint' is def. an over exaggeration. The 'Bona Drag' promos I got from them have been fine but I would think twice about buying vinyl from them again.

wen i got my conformation it just says bona drag is eveyone else the same ?

how long do they take to dispatch

Bloody hell, how many did they have, what's that the fifth one I know about :eek:

Neither of my e-mails mentioned it was the promo copy, so I wouldn't worry. On both occassions the parcel took 8 days to arrive which is quite shocking. my guess is they only dispatch at the weekend so it depends when you put your order in or they could just be lazy :lbf:

bloody hell, how many did they have, what's that the fifth one i know about :eek:

Neither of my e-mails mentioned it was the promo copy, so i wouldn't worry. On both occassions the parcel took 8 days to arrive which is quite shocking. My guess is they only dispatch at the weekend so it depends when you put your order in or they could just be lazy :lbf:

thats great news at the moment it just seems too good to be true

Encore records good as there word arrived today sealed promo. Little crease along top edge but not there fault. Bargain. :thumb:

Encore records good as there word arrived today sealed promo. Little crease along top edge but not there fault. Bargain. :thumb:

The only thing that annoys me about this promo, is that both I bought from Encore were missing the promotional information sticker, which makes me think they were never sent out as promos but were sold via 'the back door' from the factory. :(

The only thing that annoys me about this promo, is that both I bought from Encore were missing the promotional information sticker, which makes me think they were never sent out as promos but were sold via 'the back door' from the factory. :(

It's not half as annoying as buying one for £40 a few days before this website came to light...:tears:

Dave

Ive just given a tenner for EILS promo as well. thanks Mikael from Eil.com another good price.:thumb:

Ive just given a tenner for EILS promo as well. thanks Mikael from Eil.com another good price.:thumb:

I am just astonished : Eil.com tends to be expensive all the time even with regular commercial releases...and the promos are still there for sale....
Cheers Moz

Just parted with my money for one as well, great find

Back
Top Bottom