Bona Drag - officially unofficial rarities / demos thread

dizzywhore_1804

A big-nose who knows...
Ok, so here are all the available demos/rarities from this era. I have decided to include only stuff with vocals and only studio demos (ie, no extremely LQ live versions or reputed instrumentals). This is stuff to listen to, not stuff for completeness sake. There is also nothing here that is commerically or officially sanctioned.

I am doing it album to album so that it can be added to whenever new stuff becomes available.
There is nothing here that has not been released before, but hopefully this is a way to get demos without having to download B-sides etc as well.

I will be uploading all albums over the next few days.

Thank you to all those who made these available in the first place.

Bona Drag Rarities
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1le13d

1. Oh Phoney (Revelations LP)
2. Picadilly Palare (Demo, extra verse)
3. Happy Lovers United
4. Striptease With A Differenece (Revelations LP)
5. November The Second
6. Bed Took Fire
7. Oh Phoney (Demo)
8. Striptease With A Difference (Demo)

Last edited:
nope, the version from 'Everyday is Like Sunday' single. Many people don't know about this version cause they already have the Bona Drag version

nope, the version from 'Everyday is Like Sunday' single. Many people don't know about this version cause they already have the Bona Drag version

Therefore people should know about it - it's probably his best known single! Easily obtained on various official releases, especially of late. Title of thread is unofficial rarities / demos so it doesn't belong here really. Does it?

Back
Top Bottom