Morrissey Central "BONA DRAG New issue" (June 26, 2021)

tE2SDPk_ksr3lt.jpg

Parlophone/Warner have released the third issue of 'Bona Drag'. First released 31 years ago on the HMV label, 'Bona Drag' charted at UK number 9 and US number 59.
The re-issue in 2010 on the Major Minor label charted at number 62 UK. The new edition is in teal coloured vinyl.

This isn't a traditional re-issue per se.
There will be 750 copies for the 1921 Centenary Editions event at UK HMVs only.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited:
Couldn't give 2 you know whats. Only the sad completists will fight amongst themselves for it

Still have my original cd, bought it when it was first released, plays fine. Remember when cds came in those long cardboard boxes? think I still have that too.

I must have all formats! No.

A personal insult, they are just releasing this to make me feel melancholy and reflect upon my old age.

750 on green vinyl for HMV. This one is teal colored.
The one they chose to picture is the HMV one.
There is one reference on the entire web currently via an Australian record site to a double 'teal' vinyl released on July 23, 2021 (coincidentally the day before HMV).
The suggested product isn't on any release sheet for major or indie record shops. I'd hold fire suggesting there's a different version yet as this site's information is too vague and has nothing to back it up. Central showing the HMV version and possibly using the term teal instead of transparent green has probably helped with confusing things.
There is no current (happy to be wrong if information surfaces) Parlophone / Warner's release scheduled outside that of the HMV promotion (exactly like Vauxhall previously).
Regards,
FWD.

I'd like to get a glimpse at this teal-colored vinyl, but I assume this is another limited "England in 2021"-only reissue.

£32? Crikey. Is it a double album?
I believe so - just a similar repackage of the 2016 version with HMV bits added / green vinyl. As per Vauxhall, the vinyl stickering will likely not be updated either.
The Australian PLG one listed is probably the HMV one, but I will acknowledge strange incidences of things appearing in other countries despite the LTD tag - it's 62 quid in Oz assuming that listing gets any to sell.
I think Parlophone Label Group may have released things in Australia previously in the mists of time - I just don't have the wherewithal to go hunting it down right now.
Regards,
FWD.

It was real at the time...

desperate days for record companies I guess, reselling people their youth, again and again and...

ARE YOU STILL FALLING FOR IT?!!!

It was real at the time...

desperate days for record companies I guess, reselling people their youth, again and again and...

ARE YOU STILL FALLING FOR IT?!!!

£32 and we can have our youth
back ?

that’s not a bad deal! :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom