Bogota - Metropol (Mar. 17, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Black Cloud / Let Me Kiss You / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Speedway / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat Is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / When Last I Spoke To Carol // Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by lindsey1151. Scan provided by morrisseyperu (more photos on the Morrissey Peru Facebook page)

Photos (18 total) by Santiago Roa - cartelurbano.com. Link posted by Revista Cartel Urbano's Facebook page.

bogota.jpg

Last edited:
I love Moz, but it's embarrassing to see him degrade his band and make them look like a joke. The thought of seeing one of my fave Smiths songs of all time (I Know It's Over) played by one man dressed like a woman and the others shirtless in yellow trunks makes me sick. If I were Boz (or any of them) I would tell him to f*** off. If it were one night, or halloween or something I could get over it, but this is becoming a sad train wreck.

I agree. I've seen the RHCP, as well as No Doubt perform with various kinds of stage antics and states of half-dressed, but I've always expected that from said bands. And- they definitely don't write the same kind of heartfelt lyrics that Morrissey is known for. It just seems so out of character for him.

Yo tuve la oportunidad de conocer al grupo el dia anterior y me anotaron en una lista para entrar como invitados de ellos, fui con mi esposo mis hermanos y cuñados que tambien son fans del grupo...fuimos los primeros en entrar y quedamos en primera fila, la verdad fue un concierto muy emocionante, yo estaba lado de la chica que se subio al escenario... a quien yo ayude a subir!!! al final Solomon (bajista de la banda) me entrego se agacho y me entrego el listado de las canciones que tocaron...eso fue lo maximo!!! la verdad lo mejor de todo es haber tenido la oportunidad de conocer personas tan talentosas, pero a su vez tan sencillas y tan amables...!!!

Viva MOZ. You guys are Crazy. No matter what his band members wear no matter what hind of show is put on Morrissey is truly a poetic GOD. Only a true fan could understand his since of humor and his motion for doing the things he does. If you truly connect with his music than you would under stand. If you have nothing nice to say about MOZ than go get a hobby and keep you comments off this site. Hipocrits.

You guys are all insane!! How dare you make such comets about MOZ and his band members! MOZ is one of the Most sincere persons of the world. Only a true fan would understand his personality and since of humor and would not be critizing the costumes worne but would be there to connect with his lyrics. Get a life looses and post your crap some where else. Viva Morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom