Bogota - Metropol (Mar. 17, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Black Cloud / Let Me Kiss You / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Speedway / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat Is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / When Last I Spoke To Carol // Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by lindsey1151. Scan provided by morrisseyperu (more photos on the Morrissey Peru Facebook page)

Photos (18 total) by Santiago Roa - cartelurbano.com. Link posted by Revista Cartel Urbano's Facebook page.

bogota.jpg

Last edited:
Morrissey is a bully. Don't try and tell me every member of the band is happy to wear those pants even if Boz is happy dragging up. The t-shirts as uniforms are bad enough when they're just something like the Nico ones or NY Dolls ones from years ago but stupid 6th form slogans... And as for the pants... Oh please stop. Shame is the name...

Very true--Morrissey is such an advocate of treating animals with respect, but he cannot even do this with his band.

I hope there's freedom in the Morrissey. I'm just a passer by.
Not good for the children!

Nobody seems to have mentioned the rose that Morrissey accepted during You Have Killed Me. A red rose. So now what do you say?

Nobody seems to have mentioned the rose that Morrissey accepted during You Have Killed Me. A red rose. So now what do you say?

I say I hope I don't have to wait too long to find out the outcome of the job interview I attended last Friday and, equally, I hope the garage can fix my car without charging too much. I have things going on in my life besides Morrissey and the Internet.

If I bought a ticket to see Morrissey and it turned out to be one where the band was a fat woman and a bunch of gay boys in shorts I'd want my money back.

Just a joke, right? Are you kidding me?

I say I hope I don't have to wait too long to find out the outcome of the job interview I attended last Friday and, equally, I hope the garage can fix my car without charging too much. I have things going on in my life besides Morrissey and the Internet.

I find it highly unlikely that you'll get the job and if you really have other things going on in your life, why are you here answering questions that you aren't interested in? Ps, the car looks f*cked.

I find it highly unlikely that you'll get the job and if you really have other things going on in your life, why are you here answering questions that you aren't interested in? Ps, the car looks f*cked.

Because I'm hanging around waiting for the car to be repaired. The mechanic indicates that there will be only a modest outlay for the necessary work. No word about the job yet, though.

I am so proud of Morrissey that he did not cancel any of the shows on his tour so far and now he has a month off and I am so proud of him and I love him very very much although you fans deserve to have cancellations and I hope he cancels on you all next month. You fans are two faced phonies and back stabbing hypocrites and you make me sick.

the definition of a whack-a-doo :crazy:

Morrissey accepts and holds up red rose during Colombia concert as per MorrisseysWorld pledge

look at pics here http://entretenimiento.terra.com.co...clasicos,3e1344cc84626310VgnVCM3000009af154d0
RCRD.html

and check out http://www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Still doubt it? If Morrissey is so ANGRY about MorrisseysWorld why would he advertise this red rose?

Just another coincidence...

Would you please take a moment to explain your logic and which theory you believe, because you pose two theories and neither of them are meshing on any level of logic or reason:

1. That the (apparently rare in your mind) red rose so sacred to your theory is a sign of something divine that you predicted Morrissey would accept validating that you have a keen perception of predicting the future in regards to Morrissey.

2. That Morrissey is the author of your site and at the concert scanned the barrier, saw a red rose was handed to him, took it and thought "I'm going to take this red rose to prove that I write the articles at Morrissey's World." then went back stage, got in a car, was driven to his hotel, went to sleep, woke up, wrote some stuff on his secret Morrissey's World site, then came to Morrissey-solo.com where he logged in anonymously to gloat that he proved that he's part of his other anonymous site?

Neither of your theories make any sense! He took a rose, it's a very common flower. He never wore a Justin Beiber shirt and he's not going to. He's not tied to your site, give it a rest.

why would he advertise this red rose?
Because he's a free person and ignores such childish traps and silly games. How stupid would have been for him to adjust his behavior according to some experiments made by a bunch of obsessed people who only want to mock him? They can continue with such "predictions" ad infinitum, only to gain the admiration of gullible folks and to enjoy annoying the others and trolling this site. "If Boz will wear once again a wig and a dress, then Morrisey wants those blogs to continue fantasizing about him", "If Morrissey will sing Michael's Bones next time, then he wants those blogs to close" and so on.

And before anyone says "Blehhhhhh, you're one to talk when it comes to logic." I don't try to force feed anyone that my insights are the answer or the truth, I just pass on what the spirit I dance with has pointed out is interesting. You can take it or leave it that Vishnu dipped into Morrissey for a second and he became a living sign, but at the end of the day, Morrissey is still Morrissey, I am still me, weird shit happens that can be cool to notice, I have the tools at my disposal to point the weird shit out and it's up to the viewer of my theories to believe or not believe. This Morrissey's World thing is just lacking logic altogether, but the creator's incessant rant about his theories that lack logic is irritating as hell and maybe a sign in itself of some other wool trying to be pulled over unsuspecting eyes.

I am so proud of Morrissey that he did not cancel any of the shows on his tour so far and now he has a month off and I am so proud of him and I love him very very much although you fans deserve to have cancellations and I hope he cancels on you all next month. You fans are two faced phonies and back stabbing hypocrites and you make me sick.

This is the best post on this "forum" in weeks! I'd expect this from Crystal or !Viva! and not some Anonymous person! :guitar:

This is the best post on this "forum" in weeks! I'd expect this from Crystal or !Viva! and not some Anonymous person! :guitar:

Whaaaaaa??!?!?! I don't hate the fans. I get jealous as hell sometimes when they're all clingy and Latin and f***ing beautiful, but I want them to have a good time.

I agree with you. You would think that Morrissey would have some concern/care for his band--especially loyal Boz. But, we see Morrissey as a selfish man degrading his band. Perhaps that is why he can't get good, talented musicians.

Yes, Moz seems to have lost his mind. There once was a time when I flew across the states to see him live- now I highly doubt I will see him even if he comes to my town. His ego seems to be unchecked these days, and he puts people who need jobs- i.e., his band- in positions where they are forced to humilate themselves playing nearly naked to make a living. Who else would do this? Even he doesn't do this.

I've also heard stories now from several people who crossed his path that he was unfriendly, dismissive, and more than a bit obnoxious. Add that to his public behavior, such as canceling a concert because a SINGLE fan threw a water bottle at him, and a very ugly portrait begins to appear.

I suppose he has enough money that he doesn't need to worry how many people he pisses off, but we the public should demand better from someone who we afforded to live an incredible lifestyle.

I simply no longer fund bad behavior, period. I hope the band grows a pair and quits.

Answer my question. What do you gain by pretending to be Morrissey? What is the true motivation of your blog?

Yes, Moz seems to have lost his mind. There once was a time when I flew across the states to see him live- now I highly doubt I will see him even if he comes to my town. His ego seems to be unchecked these days, and he puts people who need jobs- i.e., his band- in positions where they are forced to humilate themselves playing nearly naked to make a living. Who else would do this? Even he doesn't do this.

I've also heard stories now from several people who crossed his path that he was unfriendly, dismissive, and more than a bit obnoxious. Add that to his public behavior, such as canceling a concert because a SINGLE fan threw a water bottle at him, and a very ugly portrait begins to appear.

I suppose he has enough money that he doesn't need to worry how many people he pisses off, but we the public should demand better from someone who we afforded to live an incredible lifestyle.

I simply no longer fund bad behavior, period. I hope the band grows a pair and quits.

I agree with you, unequivocally and absolutely. Apart from seeming to be a thoroughly dislikable person - both professionally and personally - Morrissey now just seems to be an unscrupulous, money-hungry wanker. Of course, he probably was always like this, but it's just more obvious now than it used to be. I think the Internet (and specifically this message board) has helped massively to demystify the "Morrissey" character he's been cultivating for public consumption over the years. I don't go to see him in concert anymore and, these days, I wouldn't dream of paying for his music - I just can't bear to give him any more of my money.

No one cares about a stupid rose--which could be purely coincidence. Either way, that blog is a joke, as has Morrissey's latest output and treatment of his band.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom