Body Emotion

Do you like it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dalmasy music

not 100% sure if this is the place for it but I've worked on some new music and just wanted to share it. Hope you guys like it.

instagram.com/dalmasy

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Well, it doesn’t do that much for me. The video was interesting-ish. Did you make it as well? Did I miss something in the lyrics? Was there a Moz reference in there somewhere? Wondering what motivated you to share it here? It’s a good effort just not my thing.

Well, it doesn’t do that much for me. The video was interesting-ish. Did you make it as well? Did I miss something in the lyrics? Was there a Moz reference in there somewhere? Wondering what motivated you to share it here? It’s a good effort just not my thing.
Been a Smiths and Morrissey fan for the past 25 years so thought I’d share it here.

Happy holidays everyone. I just wanted to share one more song. Hope its Ok. it's different than the last one. Hopefully, @tryanythingtwice won't hate it lol

I hope everyone has a great 2019

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom