Morrissey Central "Bobby Progress" - top 20 downloads (January 24, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
If anyone has to explain to you why it’s wacko for a person who dislikes Morrissey to obsessively come to a site dedicated to Morrissey then you can’t be helped.

There is NO sane logical reason why anyone who dislikes Morrissey would keep coming here again and again to negatively criticize or make comments of hate directed at Morrissey.

THEY ARE f***ING WACKOS

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
They've got nothing to do but bitch and groan and constantly moan.
You know why ;)

I don't mind it per se, except when they start spreading lies. Then when you question them about it they start using the offensive and insulting language.
So predictable and so low indeed.

You know why ;)

I don't mind it per se, except when they start spreading lies. Then when you question them about it they start using the offensive and insulting language.

im still trying to work out if you’ve got a really small penis, or a really big vagina.

You know why ;)

They could not give one sane reason for why they come here, they are not changing what Morrissey says or does
nor or they going to change the hearts and minds of those who enjoy his art.

What possible benefit is it for them to obsessively visit this site? Very unhealthy however one looks at it.

They could not give one sane reason for why they come here, they are not changing what Morrissey says or does
nor or they going to change the hearts and minds of those who enjoy his art.

What possible benefit is it for them? Very unhealthy however one looks at it.
Yes, just trolling and trolling is the only reason they come here.
You have these kind of emptyheaded fools on every website.
Although this ordinaryboy is a new low, I must say.
To imagine such a person could one day have been attracted to Morrissey's music is beyond me.

f*** you, people can say what they want. I’m a Man Utd fan, all my life, am I not allowed to complain that they’re absolutely shit now? Same with Moz! Fans and ex fans, and fans that are hanging on, all have a right to speak up and voice their disappointment. You’re voicing your disapproval right now by commenting on Surfaces post, why don’t you take your own advice and shut the f*** up
You never disappoint. Ever the voice of raving insanity and bad vibes.
But yeah, you do have a point amidst all your foaming-at-the-mouth nonsense: me trying to reason with haters is just as futile as haters wasting their time, and effectively their life, on artists they don’t like. Difference is I spend fractions of a percentage of the time they spend.

However, your comparison to football teams is faulty at best. You still love your club even when they’re shite. People like Skinny, Benny and others on here have made it perfectly clear that they have no love for Moz whatsoever. Still they cling. It’s Don Quixote vs the windmills.

I agree but why post some bullshit chart that has no one has ever heard of to try and make out that a song is high in the charts? It’s nowhere to be seen in the official UK download charts or on Spotify’s top 200, it’s not featuring in ITunes of Amazon charts either.

GREEN WITH ENVY!!!:lbf::lbf:

its A WORLD WIDE CHART you dumb skinny pseud cuck FFS:lbf:

maybe someday skinny can make better fake internet personas that are not so intrinsically dumb.:straightface:

Problem with older artists is that they've lived for so long outside the bounds of reality that they use things like TV and movies for inspiration for new music, instead of writing about personal and relateable experiences that actually resonate with people.

"Bobby" could very well be the by-product of a Narcos bingefest on Netflix. Catchy perhaps, but as a talented songwriter once wrote, "it says nothing to me about my life", and no one sincerely believes this song has any personal connection with Morrissey either, it just simply exists, as a pop tune. Catchy, but shallow, with no mainstream appeal or defining memorable characteristic.

Morrissey is a text book narcissist.
Which text book on narcissism are you referring to? And have you actually read it?
Yes, just trolling and trolling is the only reason they come here.
You have these kind of emptyheaded fools on every website.
Although this ordinaryboy is a new low, I must say.
To imagine such a person could one day have been attracted to Morrissey's music is beyond me.
There has been a wonderful shakeout of the Morrissey fan base. I’m really looking forward to the Wembley show, without these living dead. They’ve been trying to block out the sun for far too many years. They’ve never known anything of Morrissey as they’ve been far too wrapped up with their own selfish needs and desires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with older artists is that they've lived for so long outside the bounds of reality that they use things like TV and movies for inspiration for new music, instead of writing about personal and relateable experiences that actually resonate with people.

"Bobby" could very well be the by-product of a Narcos bingefest on Netflix. Catchy perhaps, but as a talented songwriter once wrote, "it says nothing to me about my life", and no one sincerely believes this song has any personal connection with Morrissey either, it just simply exists, as a pop tune. Catchy, but shallow, with no mainstream appeal or defining memorable characteristic.

He's always written songs inspired by films.

If FWD is right (& I think he is) then Bobby is about the singer Morrissey most wanted to be & the drug use that killed him.

So it's a rise & fall. You really want something, you get it, it kills you.

It's pretty relatable even if you're not in showbiz.

If FWD is right (& I think he is) then Bobby is about the singer Morrissey most wanted to be & the drug use that killed him.

If the meaning of a song requires great speculation and analysis because of generic and ambivalent content then it's the farthest thing from relatable.

A singer, drug use, repeated, simplistic, could be about anyone or no one. No great meaning, no rise and fall aside from one line about a poor track. It's like he had a single thought and cranked out a song about it in 10 minutes. And whilst it's true a lot of his great songs were inspired by film, they were inspired by good film, film which had appeal and message. He lifted lines and made them personal. There is nothing personal about this song; Moz is not a drug addict, and until he comes out and says otherwise, this song is about no one in particular. It's filler.

If you connect what killed him, drugs, to the art that made him admired then it’s even more complicated and kinda connects to themes of Neal Cassidy drops dead

If the meaning of a song requires great speculation and analysis because of generic and ambivalent content then it's the farthest thing from relatable.

A singer, drug use, repeated, simplistic, could be about anyone or no one. No great meaning, no rise and fall aside from one line about a poor track. It's like he had a single thought and cranked out a song about it in 10 minutes. And whilst it's true a lot of his great songs were inspired by film, they were inspired by good film, film which had appeal and message. He lifted lines and made them personal. There is nothing personal about this song; Moz is not a drug addict, and until he comes out and says otherwise, this song is about no one in particular. It's filler.

I would disagree. If you don't like the 60s sound it could be a problem. But I like that the lyrics are kind of taunting the singer with the idea that his secret is obvious, but still trying to reassure him that it doesn't matter because he's a great singer. But we all know these things do matter.

Writing about someone you love is always personal.

I bought it on Amazon. The order had Brow of my beloved still listed as the b-side.

Has there been any TICKET PROGRESS posted on Central?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Not currently.
Both UK dates having their pre-sales sell out wasn't of interest for some reason.
Regards,
FWD.

If poor ticket sales are central to your progress, then it’s bad news I’m afraid. More years of fruitless seething await you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom