Bobby or Way Out

Bobby or Way Out, which do you prefer?

• Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know

• Love Is On Its Way Out

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m making you look friendly, thank me

I am friendly tho. You’re just hating for no reason. You may not like what @Thewlis thinks or appreciate the downvotes you get but you can’t deny they are a fan and know the music and are here for Morrissey. When I’m an asshole, generally it is to people like rifke who know and care nothing about Morrissey and are simply here for self serving reasons. After all these years I’m still here because I love Morrissey’s music and desperately hope to see a day when he puts out an album that reminds me why I cared for all the years that I have.

I am friendly tho. You’re just hating for no reason. You may not like what @Thewlis thinks or appreciate the downvotes you get but you can’t deny they are a fan and know the music and are here for Morrissey. When I’m an asshole, generally it is to people like rifke who know and care nothing about Morrissey and are simply here for self serving reasons. After all these years I’m still here because I love Morrissey’s music and desperately hope to see a day when he puts out an album that reminds me why I cared for all the years that I have.

I respect an opinion when it comes from a place of objective authenticity, not some spineless wee rat like thewlis.

I respect an opinion when it comes from a place of objective authenticity, not some spineless wee rat like thewlis.

I don’t keep up with the feuds on here these days. What exactly has occurred other than downvoting between the two of you that has you riled up?

I haven’t hit you. I’m not going to. It makes zero sense to hit someone that enjoys it.

You’re brittle, only thing you had going for you was your edginess and pretending you don’t care. You’ve showed your hand plenty lately. Sad wee attention seeking, validation grabbing sap

You’re brittle, only thing you had going for you was your edginess and pretending you don’t care. You’ve showed your hand plenty lately. Sad wee attention seeking, validation grabbing sap

Awe. Poor baby. Cannibalizing whatever reputation you have left just to get your rocks off with trolling. Now you have become @madasun

Awe. Poor baby. Cannibalizing whatever reputation you have left just to get your rocks off with trolling. Now you have become @madasun

dont take life too seriously, you’re gonna be worm food one day. I’m sorry you’re a boy, that wants to be a girl, don’t take it out on me. I’m flexible and accommodating to all forms. Relax xx

dont take life too seriously, you’re gonna be worm food one day. I’m sorry you’re a boy, that wants to be a girl, don’t take it out on me. I’m flexible and accommodating to all forms. Relax xx

You’re going to be worm food sooner than later.
D286FA06-3419-4A1D-B1CB-0A296FBA547B.gif

Back
Top Bottom