Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?- unofficial Video - now unblocked

Blocked fer me too.

video is now live

YyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitar::rock::pray::smiley::hatchingchick::japan::turban::seenoevil:

YyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitar::rock::pray::smiley::hatchingchick::japan::turban::seenoevil:

i love u viva. u my only fwiend

awe. I love u too.

that was a shit vid. No offence. Didn’t see the point in it at all. How did the vid even relate to the track? And don’t choose clips of people singing, the whole out of sync issue is annoying af.

that was a shit vid. No offence. Didn’t see the point in it at all. How did the vid even relate to the track? And don’t choose clips of people singing, the whole out of sync issue is annoying af.

That’s Bobby. Duh. Don’t you like the Righteous Brothers?

I agree tbh, apart from confirming it is about Bobby H, it's a mishmash of old Moz vids; I spotted Kiss Me A Lot (Larry King show); the being pushed around in a wheelchair was from LIHS - (Spent The Day In Bed) & an older one apparently filmed in Phoenix Arizona - My Love Life, I think...all of it out of sync - both Moz & TH are out of sync ffs - poor show really even for an unofficial.

I agree tbh, apart from confirming it is about Bobby H, it's a mishmash of old Moz vids; I spotted Kiss Me A Lot (Larry King show); the being pushed around in a wheelchair was from LIHS - (Spent The Day In Bed) & an older one apparently filmed in Phoenix Arizona - My Love Life, I think...all of it out of sync - both Moz & TH are out of sync ffs - poor show really even for an unofficial.

I think this just confirms that you don’t know about Bobby.

Back
Top Bottom