"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' single release March 2020, with Thelma Houston - TH FB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2019.

By Anonymous on Nov 29, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[I don't recall seeing this detail anywhere else, apologies if it's already been covered!]
    Posted by Thelma Houston Official on Facebook:

Yes the rumors are true that the wonderful song I recorded for Morrissey’s new CD called “I Am Not A Dog On A Chain” (to be released on @thenewbmg @bmguk ) is scheduled to be the first single release in March 2020! The song is called “Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know?” It was produced by the legendary Joe Chiccarelli @artfitpro . I am so excited and thankful about this upcoming song with Morrissey

[​IMG]

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Bigger crowd than Melvis has seen in 25+ years!
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      No, the politically correct term is "person of color" for anyone who's non-white. The term "black" is problematic, which is why the politically correct term "African-American" is used to describe black people in America. Didn't you know that? You must be racist!
      You're stretching the word "racist" so thin, it's ridiculous.
      Racist- a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This is your failing, Reelfountain. Time and time again the same comment posted under different registered user names and also as an anonymous posters. You really are an extremely inept 'professional' media communicator/manipulator.

This Nerak lark? How long will you continue with it?

You don't understand racism
      You don't understand communication
      You don't understand prejudice
      You don't understand oppression
      You don't understand visible ISPs

You haunt this forum with a self-inflated ego that reeks of social isolation.

Please just fuck off and take this 'newly created, 20 something, Scottish woman*' with you.

* A 'Scottish' woman with no knowledge whatsoever of her country's social and political history. It reminds me a recent gaff by Reelfountain re: knife crime in Glasgow in which Reelfountain claimed the opposite of what was, and is, happening in the city and Neraks recent gaff re: libel. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
    4. Nerak
      Nerak
      Unless he's happy, completely straight & the Croydon cat killer, I don't know what he's been fake or hypocritical about.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I wonder if this message from (an innocent) Thelma is another form of attack from the Morrissey camp on a record company? Afterall, we're still waiting for It's Over after 2 release dates.

I wouldn't put it past Morrissey and his rag-tag chums to make a claim of single release to try and force the hand of BMG and conning Thelma in the process

Let's not forget thay they have form and things do look bleak.
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Then you have proven you know sweet fuck all about Morrissey.

Morrissey who:

Advocates for animal welfare and the cruelty of animal products for food (including milk) but only recently became vegan.
      Has stated he now has no issue with the House of Windsor.
      Wants a fair society but avoids paying tax at every opportunity.
      Who suffers from internalised homophobia.
      Who lied about having cancer.
      Who has made some vile comments and then sought to hide ambiguity.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    7. Nerak
      Nerak
      Sorry, I hadn't noticed I was horribly oppressed by the English. Maybe they should put more effort into it.
    8. Nerak
      Nerak
      Most animal rights activists aren't vegan, he is still against Monarchy, he's never lied about disliking the UK tax system, internalised homophobia isn't fake or hypocritical, you don't know his medical records, if he was that fake he wouldn't say anything vile in the first place.
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The b-side has been confirmed as "The Habsburg jaw is me".

"I had a big chin
      but never a big grin
      I come from spanish royal lines
      that's why I hate myself sometimes

Big jaw
      big chin
      broke the law
      on a whim

procedure after procedure
      the dentist was having a seizure

I could not play with the other kids
      so I stayed at home and became a homosexual"

Oh Stretford was mean to me
      but taught me what I couldn't be
      So I ran to America
      to hang with the Habsbergs of Hollywood

Habsberg's Habsberg's
      the Habsberg's oh la la
      the Habsberg's
      I'm in good company
      for I am european royalty"
    10. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      your a bit off topic as their is a thread in the forums for this.you must have stayed up all night to think this up.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. Vegan Cro 4 Evah!
      Vegan Cro 4 Evah!
      Well, that’s not true. We were talking about a black woman, not all non-whites. Black is the accepted term for black people. It’s really not hard. Unless you’re racist. Which you most definitely are.
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
    12. marred
      marred
      And how about a vinyl release of My Early Burglary Years? Mainly because it's such a gorgeous sleeve and title for a compilation.

[​IMG]
      • Like Like x 6
    13. Daniel Granato
      Daniel Granato
      Did anybody notice that he's wearing a wedding ring on his fourth finger? Any news about that?
    14. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Deluded.

Veganism: those that preach it but don't act it Hypocrisy.
      Monarchy: now has no issue with the House of Windsor. Hypocrisy. Do keep up.
      Tax: fairer, equal society in which he won't pay tax. Hypocrisy.
      Cancer: he claimed to have cancer. He didn't. Fake.
      Internalised homophobia: isn't honest with himself. Fake.

You really are terrible at this communication lark.
    16. Nerak
      Nerak
      You're wrong. Animal rights activists aren't all vegan. He doesn't have 'no issue' with the Royals. High tax isn't the only path to a fair society. You're not his doctor. Disliking yourself isn't dishonest & you don't even know that's his issue. The hypocrisy is yours.
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Ah, the blinded, arch apologist. You clearly know so little about Morrissey yet out you come fighting. It's a sad sight to witness.

You claim to be a professional communicator but have a laughable grasp of the English language and it's etymology. Perhaps a dictionary/thesarus should be on that Christmas present list of yours?

You constantly speak for someone you don't know. Your research skills are appalling and you even deny what Morrissey has said himself e.g. he had cancer, then that he didn't and that he has no issue with the House of Windsor. You seem to be fooling yourself but thankfully you're in a myopic minority.

Whichever political party is enjoying your 'skills-set' they are fucked.
    18. general disarray
      general disarray
      I thought the correct term was now orange
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Nerak
      Nerak
      my job is to sell a story - one you're so obsessed with you keep making pompous, unfactual, insulting replies to. So, really...
    20. Luji
      Luji
      Si yo note lo del anillo solo quise pober humor al hilo ya q alguunos estaban un poco densos c los temas politicos pero como casi siempre nadie me contestoo !!!!! Somo unas 4 veces m contestaron....