Bob Stei joins RADIOCASTFM as personality: will host weekly Morrissey based specialty show

Press release:

BOB STEI JOINS RADIOCASTFM AS PERSONALITY: WILL HOST WEEKLY MORRISSEY BASED SPECIALTY SHOW

New Jersey based Internet station RADIOCASTFM has inked radio personality Bob Stei to host a weekend Classic Rock/Specialty program. Stei’s program which will be aired lived Saturday middays and will later be available on the station’s website will also feature a “Mandatory Morrissey” segment, paying tribute to his favorite singer Morrissey and his favorite band The Smiths. Stei started this segment years ago in college radio and will feature weekly Smiths and Morrissey themes, hard to find tracks and requests globally.

“We are very excited and honored to have Bob Stei as part of the Radiocast FM team and family.” Comments Radiocast FM Owner/Program Director David Virgilio.

“David came to me with this idea of joining up, and I was sold! David has a great vision and I believe there is so much this station can do to attract people worldwide! The specialty show is something I started decades ago in college and have waited years to do again. I am so excited!’

Stei plans to give away tickets, meet and greets and beyond, record labels can reach out to him at [email protected].

This Saturday, free admission to see "The Sons And The Heirs" in NYC or "Girlfriend In A Coma" in Bethesda, MD!!

Giveaway is Saturday 2:00 p.m. EDT

www.radiocastfm.com

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom