Morrissey Central "BMG DUMP MORRISSEY" (November 16, 2020)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/bmg-dump-morrissey

fin...

Excerpt:

BMG Records have dropped Morrissey. Following the March 2020 release of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN
(#1 Scotland, #1 Poland, #3 Britain, #3 France, #10 Spain, #13 Germany, #2, #9, #17, #18 U.S.A. - depending
on which official chart you follow), BMG have appointed a new Executive who does not want another Morrissey
album. Instead, the new BMG Executive has announced new plans for 'diversity' within BMG's artist roster, and
all projected BMG Morrissey releases/reissues have been scrapped.

"This news is perfectly in keeping with the relentless galvanic horror of 2020," said Morrissey, "we would be critically insane to expect anything positive."

Morrissey is once again in search of a new label willing to release his music.

"My three albums with BMG have been the best of my career, and I stand by them till death. Recording them has been a pivotal period in my life, and I thank the previous BMG team and everyone involved for that. It's still important to me to do music my own way, and I wouldn't want to be on a label that dictates so specifically how their artists should behave - especially when the word 'talent' is notably never mentioned."

Morrissey's duet with David Bowie is now available on Parlophone via Warner.

"There are too many cases of successful artists languishing at labels who are no longer interested in them." Alistair Norbury, BMG.

Morrissey's Las Vegas residency remains in place for 2021.

above quotes collected by V.Pearson for M.Central.
full interview will be printed shortly.

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
"There are certain feelings and ideas that he has; that he owns. He's an original of the species. There's not many of them."

Bono also said that Morrissey's lyrics changed the way we see the world.
Oh... I get it. Now Bono’s ok because he said something nice about Moorrissey’s lyrics. According to the slugs on here, his music sucks and he won’t shut his gob. ...but when he says something nice about your man-child, he’s AOK!

Fak Arf.

Their lineup has changed too many times thru the years which for me anyway, changes the dynamic of a band. It's really just Ian McCulloch and maybe Will Seargent then over the years any number of different Bunnies, always think that weakened their argument as "the greatest Rock n Roll band in The World!"
Nonsense. They’re a far superior live band than anything Morrissey has had for at least 25 years. Will Seargent is a master of his craft. Ian still has a golden voice. ...and even if they’d stuck with “Echo” as their drummer, they’d still be miles ahead of anything Steve’s been able to string together recently.

Oh... I get it. Now Bono’s ok because he said something nice about Moorrissey’s lyrics. According to the slugs on here, his music sucks and he won’t shut his gob. ...but when he says something nice about your man-child, he’s AOK!

Fak Arf.
Erm, you won't find a single post of me slagging off Bono because I don't have anything against him or U2...

That white percentage will be down to the 70's. God knows what the actual white English population is now.
Well then, you’ll be happy to know that once the clock strikes midnight, this December 31 - you and the rest of your ilk can get to counting! ...and there’ll be no ins and outs!

Fak Arf.

Ok, f***ing chill out. Don’t be so triggered.

I’ve replaced it was a laughing icon now, happy?
Who’s triggered, l’il shooter? You use emojis and then change them when you perceive offence? Jesus f***, you are a downtrodden try-hard - aren’t you. Lol!

I meant that's the reason for the interview.

I take it they were suggesting he behaved himself & did normal publicity & he's been refusing & it finally collapsed.
In the absence of anything musical, the sycophants want “the interview”.

This site has ZERO to do with music, other than the few slugs who’ve enough time on their hands to toss laurels at the speaker in the frozen food section. Lol!

Well then, you’ll be happy to know that once the clock strikes midnight, this December 31 - you and the rest of your ilk can get to counting! ...and there’ll be no ins and outs!

Fak Arf.
Well at least than means you won't get in. To quote some twat I heard on here...Fak Arf.

Fak Arf.

You replied to me. Maybe you should take your own advice and "Fak Arf". Bye-bye limpdick.

Who’s triggered, l’il shooter? You use emojis and then change them when you perceive offence? Jesus f***, you are a downtrodden try-hard - aren’t you. Lol!
Not at all, only when a mistake has been made, as you did in your next post re U2.

Fak Arf.

Loving this site! The Brexiteers are in full force. Any of you lippy c***s wanna connect for a pint, while I’m in London? I’m there for three days in February, seeing friends and then heading to Austria for some proper mountain powder. Meet me for a pint. I’d be thrilled to hear how it’s working out for you lot. Shame you won’t be able to join me on the skiing trip. Lol!

I'll try & pop it here for those who haven't seen it, or can't be arsed to search.

I saw 6 times.
It's very good Morrissey needs to do another one like that.
He has fun parts like when he goes to the cabaret and covers his face when he sees women who dance showing their tails and is accompanied by Tina D,who is dying of laughter at Moz reaction,he is not bitter as they describe him,even one from his friends i say that he has a life that has nothing to do with being locked in a dark room...

Not at all, only when a mistake has been made, as you did in your next post re U2.

Fak Arf.
“Fak Arf.” Is a registered trademark of the MELVIS! foundation. It’s use is restricted to the markets in North and South America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland.

Cease and desist, kiddo.

You replied to me. Maybe you should take your own advice and "Fak Arf". Bye-bye limpdick.
BINGO! I replied to your bullshit. Have some balls, shooter. Meet me for a pint in February. We can talk about your Brexit experience and I can whip your pussy into shape with my “limpdick”.

...and in case nobody’s noticed yet, ^this rube is LOSING his panties. Lol!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom