Blue jag

And I have known bluejag for years, so I can tell you now that he is unworthy of the criticism aimed at him just because he has a sense of humour, is good fun, and is not a complete and utter bore like you, who has to resort to claims of being harassed just to get the attention-seek glory hole status of some kind of little innocent that you yourself pretend to be :rolleyes:

plenty of people know me, knobhead.

and as for you, you'd soil yourself if i stood in front of you.

And I have known bluejag for years, so I can tell you now that he is an utter bore, who has to resort to claims of being harassed just to get the attention-seek glory hole status of some kind of little innocent. :rolleyes:

I'd say this is about right :rolleyes:

You DID take a look at the quote from Reelaround that I used, right? :p

Yes and while I think reelaround is a bit of an idiot I did like blue jag...he was harmless and so what if he was friendly and pm'ed people....better than trolling them and digging up personal info etc like others on this freak show of a site do.

Why oh why did I start this thread?

You must know mustn't you? It must've been peer pressure, you know that wannabee needy must that tells you to go along with the majority vote even though it's wrong? You stoopid bint

Yes and while I think reelaround is a bit of an idiot I did like blue jag...he was harmless and so what if he was friendly and pm'ed people....better than trolling them and digging up personal info etc like others on this freak show of a site do.

You know nothing about me, so keep your dog pack mentality tucked well back inside your smelly kecks

Well, it looks as if bluejag is gone, so it looks like I did SOMETHING right :o

And I think I know some better insults than "dickhead numpty", as well! :thumb:

Well you would wouldn't you, because that's all you know how to do, being slightly short of anything to do with intelligence

You must know mustn't you? It must've been peer pressure, you know that wannabee needy must that tells you to go along with the majority vote even though it's wrong? You stoopid bint

Peer pressure? Oh aye I am well known for agreeing with folk on here yes...:crazy:

That's fairly obvious isn't it?

no not really....you have confused me slightly, when have you seen me act like a sheep on here?
Oh and dick for brains I started this thread cus I had noticed bluejag was not around and I liked him....that's 'fairly obvious' isn't it?

no not really....you have confused me slightly, when have you seen me act like a sheep on here?
Oh and dick for brains I started this thread cus I had noticed bluejag was not around and I liked him....that's 'fairly obvious' isn't it?

It was your toxic comments that got to me about my actual friend bluejag, and not to mention you calling me a f***in oddball, when that title belongs to you yourself

It was your toxic comments that got to me about my actual friend bluejag, and not to mention you calling me a f***in oddball, when that title belongs to you yourself

Toxic comments about bluejag? I think you have mistaken me for someone else ...reread the thread and I said nothing but nice things about him.
After this I stand by my calling you an oddball

Toxic comments about bluejag? I think you have mistaken me for someone else ...reread the thread and I said nothing but nice things about him.
After this I stand by my calling you an oddball

There we have it. You mare are full of toxic shit, and obviously jealous. You used the age old psychological trick there, of defending yourself after you attacked, in order to make the defendent appear to be guilty. Sorry, but that don't work

What an oddball :rolleyes:

Tags
blue lag good riddance its a pity reelaround=dmw thankgodhesgone willbmissed
Back
Top Bottom