"Blue Dreamers Eyes" - lost studio track posted on YouTube (via SER)

Moz loves brown eyes too...but you already knew that :thumb:
RqDWJwq.jpg

569b7d4982381e7641b01a15f75ed9cb--haha-funny-funny-pics.jpg

This is one of the songs that has turned out to be real on the BMI site - the process by which things appear on the site (and more importantly the date of which) is very vague. So, although it's mentioned here in '17, it could have sat there longer.
Similarly, the LIH tracks didn't appear on the site until after release (I checked continuously as nobody had a track list in the build up). I'd love to know how it works properly.

Anyway, it's a Moz/Boz track:

View attachment 45144

Note: Domino appears again (as per recent work).
No dates though.
Regards,
FWD.
This would seem to confirm that it is likely to be from the LIHS sessions, because the "BMI Work" number is later than the songs on LIHS.

Just heard it thanks to Jenna link in the Bluerose chatroom and it was great.
Muslin LOL

Not sure if I believe in the lyrics though. I don't think Moz has looked out through dreamers eyes in a long time. If he does his interviews and e-mail Q&A don't reflect it.

Who the hell are you to say you know how someone views the world better than they do?
What must he do to prove to you? Isn't the song proof enough? If he expressed this view in an interview, it still wouldn't ring true to you, would it?

The opening fonts remind me of Jurassic Park and maybe that is fitting although of course dinosaurs never existed unless you count Morrissey of course.
But Jurassic Park and dinosaurs are of course a new jewish power symbol.

morrissey_and_iggy_pop_2.jpg

Picture picture on the wall who are the wealthiest power people of all. Two members of the illuminati and they always leave some sort of clue.

Needs a lot of work but there is a tune in there somewhere. Not sure if I believe in the lyrics though. I don't think Moz has looked out through dreamers eyes in a long time. If he does his interviews and e-mail Q&A don't reflect it.
Maybe he looks through blue dreamer's eyes, it's just that the dreamer is Vladimir Putin.

The opening fonts remind me of Jurassic Park and maybe that is fitting although of course dinosaurs never existed unless you count Morrissey of course.
But Jurassic Park and dinosaurs are of course a new jewish power symbol.

morrissey_and_iggy_pop_2.jpg

Picture picture on the wall who are the wealthiest power people of all. Two members of the illuminati and they always leave some sort of clue.
41861_2469B97C-F733-4EEA-972D-FA1EC86AA57C.jpeg

Stereogum's view:
"A few months ago, Morrissey tried to distract everyone from his terrible opinions by sharing a cute cat photo and a “lost studio track” called “By The Time I Get To Wherever I’m Going.” (His opinions are still terrible.) And now, his photographer nephew Sam Esty Rayner has thrown another “lost studio track” called “Blue Dreamers Eyes” up on YouTube. One of a few titles that Moz recently registered with BMI, the song was previously rumored to be included on his next album or a deluxe edition of last year’s Low In High School. Listen below; the song is accompanied by footage shot by Rayner."

https://www.stereogum.com/2006993/morrissey-blue-dreamers-eyes/music/

It's almost like they came here before writing anything. Perhaps they could check where the 'sources' they link to got their information from in the first place!?

Regards,
FWD.

Add too (all much of a muchness):

Exclaim! Music:
http://exclaim.ca/music/article/hear_morrisseys_lost_song_blue_dreamers_eyes

Under the Radar:
http://www.undertheradarmag.com/news/morrissey_shares_lost_studio_track_blue_dreamers_eyes

Last edited:
Terrible song compared to the rest of his lost tracks like Lifeguard on Duty.
No joke. Or Happy Lovers that leaked with Lifeguard. These "lost tracks" blow as bad as radio music. Oh wait, that's where he wants his songs played now..

I for one absolutely love this track. It’s 500 % proof he’s still got it.

God bless him!

God bless us everyone!

In what sense was this 'lost'?

The tune and lyrics are typical latter-day 'will this do'
That was slightly less acerbic than I was expecting, Uncle. Do I sense a thawing in this heat or is it just my wishful thinking? I'd say it's more a case of 'this will do'. Slight difference.

What a beautiful, beautiful song.

I love the melody, the vocals and those bitter-sweet lyrics. I'm sure he really feels every word, considering how certain people/organisations/media treat him. Yes...they can try to drag him down and make him fail, but he'll always, always dream .... for the love, for the music, for things to be different.

I've listened a few times now and it really is a treasure of a song.

Thanks for sharing.

Stereogum's view:
"A few months ago, Morrissey tried to distract everyone from his terrible opinions by sharing a cute cat photo and a “lost studio track” called “By The Time I Get To Wherever I’m Going.” (His opinions are still terrible.) And now, his photographer nephew Sam Esty Rayner has thrown another “lost studio track” called “Blue Dreamers Eyes” up on YouTube. One of a few titles that Moz recently registered with BMI, the song was previously rumored to be included on his next album or a deluxe edition of last year’s Low In High School. Listen below; the song is accompanied by footage shot by Rayner."

https://www.stereogum.com/2006993/morrissey-blue-dreamers-eyes/music/

It's almost like they came here before writing anything. Perhaps they could check where the 'sources' they link to got their information from in the first place!?

Regards,
FWD.

Add too (all much of a muchness):

Exclaim! Music:
http://exclaim.ca/music/article/hear_morrisseys_lost_song_blue_dreamers_eyes

Under the Radar:
http://www.undertheradarmag.com/news/morrissey_shares_lost_studio_track_blue_dreamers_eyes

Stereogum’s ... ‘ view ‘

:lbf: :head-smack:

‘ to distract everyone from his ‘terrible opinions “
:crazy:

Reads more along the lines of the pot calling the kettle black. So who’s opinions are terrible?More ‘journalism’ at its finest.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom