"Blue Dreamers Eyes" - lost studio track posted on YouTube (via SER)

Needs a lot of work but there is a tune in there somewhere. Not sure if I believe in the lyrics though. I don't think Moz has looked out through dreamers eyes in a long time. If he does his interviews and e-mail Q&A don't reflect it.

Needs a lot of work but there is a tune in there somewhere. Not sure if I believe in the lyrics though. I don't think Moz has looked out through dreamers eyes in a long time. If he does his interviews and e-mail Q&A don't reflect it.
No, no, no dude, it’s the meanie journalists twisting his words like they do with ole Trumpie, Moz is still the lazy sunbather staring up at the stars we all fell in love with years ago, honest :thumb:

stamp.jpg

I just downloaded the song and made myself a single cover to ad in my iTunes. If you want the image feel free to take it!

Last edited:
Yep, mistaken! There was actually a string section on Low in High School. They're on about 3 songs possibly including When You Open Your Legs in Bed.

Yeah, OK you got me. Guess I have a mental block in place when it comes to LIHS, for some reason. And it's about the right standard of songwriting, so I am revising my opinion to guilty.

Be nice to see a switcheroo and this become the b-side to the supposed ‘Back on The Chain Gang’ single.
Could even go all out and have 12’ with ‘By The Time I Get to Wherever I’m Going’

I wonder when this is from. He hits some very Roy Orbison-esque notes at the mention of the title. It's more listenable than a lot of recent work, though the strings are more saccharine than I usually enjoy.

As for the video, it's a nice bit of attempted and calculated damage control. He should have just declared it his brand new single, given the lyrics and video, and maybe he'd get a little press out of it.

So everytime there’s a video that shows what a success Morrissey is, you’re gonna be a turd cry ‘damage control’?

I remember when this was a rumoured song title from a while back
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/new-song-titles.141489/
This is one of the songs that has turned out to be real on the BMI site - the process by which things appear on the site (and more importantly the date of which) is very vague. So, although it's mentioned here in '17, it could have sat there longer.
Similarly, the LIH tracks didn't appear on the site until after release (I checked continuously as nobody had a track list in the build up). I'd love to know how it works properly.

Anyway, it's a Moz/Boz track:

20180724_002309.jpg

Note: Domino appears again (as per recent work).
No dates though.
Regards,
FWD.

MASTERPIECE!:rock:
(shocked that Skinny/Surface havent called it racist, blue eyes instead OF BROWN EYES:eyes: lol):crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom