"Blue Dreamers Eyes" - lost studio track posted on YouTube (via SER)

This song is the type of song that made me fall in love with Moz all those years ago. Warm, heartfelt, melancholic and personal. And the melody is his best in god knows how long. And the chorus... Brilliant. I can’t believe why he wouldn’t put this song on an album. Same with Forgive Someone and the most of the other bonus tracks on WPINOYB.
Well said. This is a beautiful song.

This is a common misconception:

Freedom of speech does not mean no-one is allowed to criticise what you say.
Freedom of speech means everyone is allowed to criticise what you say.

There is also a misconception that there is Freedom of Speech in the UK
Whether you have a criminal conviction or not matters little.

There is also a misconception that there is Freedom of Speech in the UK
Whether you have a criminal conviction or not matters little.
What a load of crap. Like the man says, freedom of speech is the ability to express an opinion. You just expressed yours, but it's a load of crap. You have no freedom to express a load of crap to universal acclaim.

This song is the type of song that made me fall in love with Moz all those years ago. Warm, heartfelt, melancholic and personal. And the melody is his best in god knows how long. And the chorus... Brilliant. I can’t believe why he wouldn’t put this song on an album. Same with Forgive Someone and the most of the other bonus tracks on WPINOYB.
This x 100! :guitar:

That track was shelved for a reason. It’s pure garbage. The people propping it as anything else would have more of my respect if their entire music collections were made up of Starbucks compilations.

Clean your ears and get a life.

That track was shelved for a reason. It’s pure garbage. The people propping it as anything else would have more of my respect if their entire music collections were made up of Starbucks compilations.

Tbf, if you liked lihs then you may as well like this. What have you got left to lose?

I will like to buy Starbuck compilations some times. Instead I will spend this money on drinks and a snack. Maybe if I delete the snack the money for the music is available. They say the best of life is free like Blue Dreamers Eyes. Now I will have the snack! LOL :ghost::carpstreamer::flowercards::flowercards::gamedie::paperclip::seat::bento:

I like the music. I like his voice, I like the melody. I like 90% of what he is singing...but goddamn it, there he goes talking about his grave again and now...bellies?

Its like he forces some weird shit into everything he writes these days just because he can, whether it serves the song or not.

At 3 06 is it poor Damian carrying those, excuse my English “ bloody “ Black bags again, what the hell do they contain, the red button, Trumps fake news , the Brexit deal, Putins eye in the sky, they seem to go everywhere, what is in them.....

Egyptian cotton sheets, salt and pepper shakers and an industrial strength hairdryer.

Let's face it, folks. It's a pleasant enough, yet throwaway, song but it's better than every single composition on the current Marr album.

Made one of these, just as I did for "By the Time I Get to Wherever I'm Going" :)

43660_Tried_Sighed__Died.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom