Bloomington, IL - Bloomington Center for the Arts (July 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Certain People I Know / Speedway / Suedehead / What She Said / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Alma Matters / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Ganglord / My Dearest Love / Staircase At The University / One Of Our Own / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / People Are The Same Everywhere / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Istanbul / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by mozinmich

Last edited:
Certain people I know
Neil Cassidy
Kick the bride
My dearest love
Crashing Bores
People are the same

- - - Updated - - -

No bullfighter
No Paris
No now my heart
No scandanavia

- - - Updated - - -

No queen

- - - Updated - - -

No yes I am blind
No stop me

Last edited:
Started the show by telling the crowd: "You are almost Normal!"

Setlist:
- I Will See You In Far Off Places
- Certain People I Know
- Speedway
- Suedehead
- What She Said
- World Peace
- Kiss Me a Lot
- Alma Matters
- Neil Cassady Drops Dead
- Ganglord
-- Band Introductions
- My Dearest Love
- Staircase at the University
- One of Our Own
- Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
- People Are the Same Everywhere
- The World is Full of Crashing Bores
- Istanbul
- Meat is Murder
- Everyday is like Sunday (Encore)

Last edited:
I started out the night thinking "why have I come?". I'd driven 3 hours from Iowa, in the rain, got lost twice, saw flooding in the fields on the way over (my brothers are farmers - so field flooding is depressing), was fatigued, hot and thirsty and thought it might have been a mistake to come...then Morrissey took the stage, sounding like a million bucks and instantly my thoughts changed to "thank God I came". He sounds great. If you think you know how he sounds because you've listened to CDs or youtube clips, let me tell you how wrong you are. In person his voice is warmer, clearer, more resonant...I don't know how to describe it but the difference is apples and oranges (and I think he sounds fantastic on a CD).

It was incredibly hot/humid. He must be in incredible shape to be able to sing for that long under those circumstances, but I think it was getting to him by the end.

I drove home on some of the same roads Morrissey must be driving to get to St. Paul. It was foggy the entire way. some parts were moderately foggy and some parts were very densely foggy. I should have pulled over. Almost no trucks were driving - they were all parked in rest areas. I would never drive through that again, it was stupid. Hopefully they are not on the road tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be extremely humid & there is no wind. That fog is not going to lift early. Then there are several construction sites on the interstate, thunderstorms predicted for tomorrow and the possibility of flash flooding...I wonder if Moz will be able to make it to St Paul in a timely fashion. I mean I know he'll be able to make it there by Monday, but it could be a bit of a challenge. It might make more sense to skip St Paul, go directly to Denver and let the golden pipes adjust to the altitude.

Started the show by telling the crowd: "You are almost Normal!"

Setlist:
- I Will See You In Far Off Places
- Certain People I Know
- Speedway
- Suedehead
- What She Said
- World Peace
- Kiss Me a Lot
- Alma Matters
- Neil Cassady Drops Dead
- Ganglord
-- Band Introductions
- My Dearest Love
- Staircase at the University
- One of Our Own
- Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
- People Are the Same Everywhere
- The World is Full of Crashing Bores
- Istanbul
- Meat is Murder
- Everyday is like Sunday (Encore)

"And I am almost vegan ! One day ! One day !"

You forgot to post the whole opening sentence.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

the rage i would feel if he swapped out either now my heart is full , yes i am blind or stop me for PATSE

its ridiculous - it will be the final straw that broke the camels back if he does that for the uk gigs in september when charging £50-£80 a ticket

Even though I have my doubts, I hope he plays Neal Cassidy Drops Dead and Kick The Bride at the Denver show. And if all goes well with my first date coming up, my date goes with me to the show as well, where Moz can sing Kiss Me A Lot and I try to convince her to kiss me.

Even though I have my doubts, I hope he plays Neal Cassidy Drops Dead and Kick The Bride at the Denver show. And if all goes well with my first date coming up, my date goes with me to the show as well, where Moz can sing Kiss Me A Lot and I try to convince her to kiss me.

well have fun and good luck. i think you have a better chance of hearing neill cassidy than kick the bride

The show was amazing. He was so full of energy. Much more crowd interaction and enthusiasm than in Chicago. The place was small like 1000 seats small. It was totally worth attending alone and buying my ticket aftermarket. Night of my life.
He looked amazing even though it was blazing hot and he was dripping in sweat by the end of the first song. His voice was impeccable.
My photos and videos look like junk but what I could see with my own eyes!-amazing.

On my way back to Lafayette Indiana I hit a flooded road at 65 mph at 3:30 am. I almost lost control but it ended up ok. Road was flooded about a foot for half a mile--would have died happy my friends. Would have that happen to me 100 times over to experience last night's show again.

[video]http://vid8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/girlbuffalo1/4936FB67-E150-414D-8C00-10C142369D08_zpsnytd6z9i.mp4[/video]

[video]http://vid8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/girlbuffalo1/AD29969B-543B-48DA-9554-98FCB2EA45F6_zpswuudhnln.mp4[/video]

[video]http://vid8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/girlbuffalo1/DA9D1EFD-ED01-4330-849C-2F07BF792304_zpsvegqfl5o.mp4[/video]

[video]http://vid8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/girlbuffalo1/832181DE-2946-475A-B620-691D5691F0DB_zpsffzpgi8o.mp4[/video]

[video]http://vid8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/girlbuffalo1/22FCAECB-8990-4108-B7FC-16B9063D193B_zpsyuet1ihj.mp4[/video]

A43F82CF-2F2D-4A2D-B614-DFC4EADB031B_zpswmjax0z3.jpg

D7F306E3-245C-4D8C-B471-F8EA11708EAF_zpssbz41ad9.jpg

Attachments

• CD911B81-9FB9-47AB-A618-82BEE2C7CCBD_zpsgnsnt6cr.jpg
    CD911B81-9FB9-47AB-A618-82BEE2C7CCBD_zpsgnsnt6cr.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 8
  • A43F82CF-2F2D-4A2D-B614-DFC4EADB031B_zpswmjax0z3.jpg
    A43F82CF-2F2D-4A2D-B614-DFC4EADB031B_zpswmjax0z3.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 7
I was wondering why his hair was so matted. He looked as though he was in a sauna. :(

It was a wet shirt contest both on & off stage. He was drenched a few songs in but sounded incredible. Great show, huge crowd energy & Morrissey had a little happy smile the whole time. Wonderful...

the venue was so tiny i dont think it even had air conditioning. whats moz doing performing in these types of venues?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom