@BlondieOfficial - This guy stopped by our show in LA

Link to tweet posted by Roberto Ferdenzi / Facebook:

43722_blondie_morrissey_20180728.jpg

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

More images (links posted by Famous When Dead, SomeTotallyRandomMozFan) in the comments.

Last edited:
"Why in Estonia they say
Hey you big fat pig
You fat pig, You fat pig"

Sauce for the goose etc.
And you're still guilty of body-shaming. Doesn't matter who you're body-shaming or why. It's prejudice, plain and simple.

And you're still guilty of body-shaming. Doesn't matter who you're body-shaming or why. It's prejudice, plain and simple.

The point being, your beloved Morrissey isn't exactly above it either. I'm surprised I had to spell that out to you, so obvious was it to me.

The point being, your beloved Morrissey isn't exactly above it either. I'm surprised I had to spell that out to you, so obvious was it to me.
Glad to see, from your use of 'either', you've taken ownership of your prejudice. It's a start.

I see. Like this comment, for example - can you guess who said it...?

""...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

""...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."
I love how you can just spit out quotes from the autobiography at will. More!

WtF? I thought you were ANTI MOZ :crazy:
Now you claim imitation rights :crazy:

Halloway's body-shaming isn't negated by Morrissey's body-shaming. That's not how it works. Morrissey's body-shaming (very wrong though it indisputably is) does have the advantage of being amusingly phrased.

Halloway's body-shaming isn't negated by Morrissey's body-shaming. That's not how it works. Morrissey's body-shaming (very wrong though it indisputably is) does have the advantage of being amusingly phrased.

Morrissey is disgusted by fat people. His frequent jibes about other peoples’ weight issues have subsided now that he himself has got breasts. It must irk Moz that a large number of his fans tend to be podgy.

Bingo halls around the country could now use “Moz n Boz” for 88...

Morrissey is disgusted by fat people. His frequent jibes about other peoples’ weight issues have subsided now that he himself has got breasts. It must irk Moz that a large number of his fans tend to be podgy.

Bingo halls around the country could now use “Moz n Boz” for 88...
hes so disgusted he wrote a love song about a girl who is overweight called YOUR THE ONE FOR ME FATTY.

Last edited:
just read that YOUR THE ONE FOR ME FATTY was originaly said by a famous actress whos husband was very overweight and insecure,he always thought she leave him but she used to say, your the one for me fatty,said it was a kitchen sink drama actress,anyone ever heard of this or who the actress could be,he was a famous magician.

just read that YOUR THE ONE FOR ME FATTY was originaly said by a famous actress whos husband was very overweight and insecure,he always thought she leave him but she used to say, your the one for me fatty,said it was a kitchen sink drama actress,anyone ever heard of this or who the actress could be,he was a famous magician.
Never heard that before, Gordy. But Fatty was about Cathal Smyth from Madness - they had become friends at that time and it was some sort of in-joke. Apparently. Which makes the video all the more perplexing, but I suppose the record company had to make sense of it for the charts somehow.

Peeps dont believe FAKE LOON NEWS, in the last 20 years she has lost about 30 kilos, DH is now a lean mean Moz loving machine.:crazy:

How dare you?! Let's see what your moobs look like when you're 70! On second thought, never mind! Good day, sir!
I take things to avoid that and by 70 that is no issue for a man unless you've been a soy boy all your life like you cause then the boobs will be dolly parton style.
Godd day on ya!

She gave him vital information about diapers for the elderly and you can see by the expression of her face she needs to change hers.
But older people are a bit like "well I showered a month ago so fook that".

I would love to think they were cooking up plans for a duet. Something along the lines of Debbie and Iggy:

Oh, please let it happen!

Dude, Steve WTF?

Bro, do you remember at the Dodger game last week when we talked about not being photographed in LA anywhere? I know you and Ice Cube were talking about a rap album, but I thought you heard me. Why the f*** would you want to leave Malibu and go all the way to downtown LA where it's 115 degrees anyway? The waves are really narley right now in Malibu, so I thought you, lil' Sammy, William Michael Albert Broad, Dave Evans, Ozzy, Jack, and Kelly would be out there catchin' some waves dude. Remember you can't be seen out in public in Moz Angeles because we are planning another fake foreigner country tour and we are even going to say you are going to Australilililia and Sweedin...lol!. We need the Brits to keep buying from the mporium uk too bro, so remember the safe spots right now because you know if the foreigners find out you live in LA, they will stop buying. The safe spots again right now are the Orange Julius at the Glendale Galleria and Caffe Luxxe because they think you don't "drink coffee" because coffee is considered American...ha ha ha ha. :laughing: Laters dude

Tyler McMagillicutty
Senior Marketing Professional/Foreigner Countries
TMMG, ltd-Beverly Hills (not affiliated with Spencer Cobrin Realtor)

Tags
blondie debbie harry morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom