@BlondieOfficial - This guy stopped by our show in LA

Link to tweet posted by Roberto Ferdenzi / Facebook:

43722_blondie_morrissey_20180728.jpg

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

More images (links posted by Famous When Dead, SomeTotallyRandomMozFan) in the comments.

Last edited:
Dude, Steve WTF?

Bro, do you remember at the Dodger game last week when we talked about not being photographed in LA anywhere? I know you and Ice Cube were talking about a rap album, but I thought you heard me. Why the f*** would you want to leave Malibu and go all the way to downtown LA where it's 115 degrees anyway? The waves are really narley right now in Malibu, so I thought you, lil' Sammy, William Michael Albert Broad, Dave Evans, Ozzy, Jack, and Kelly would be out there catchin' some waves dude. Remember you can't be seen out in public in Moz Angeles because we are planning another fake foreigner country tour and we are even going to say you are going to Australilililia and Sweedin...lol!. We need the Brits to keep buying from the mporium uk too bro, so remember the safe spots right now because you know if the foreigners find out you live in LA, they will stop buying. The safe spots again right now are the Orange Julius at the Glendale Galleria and Caffe Luxxe because they think you don't "drink coffee" because coffee is considered American...ha ha ha ha. :laughing: Laters dude

Tyler McMagillicutty
Senior Marketing Professional/Foreigner Countries
TMMG, ltd-Beverly Hills (not affiliated with Spencer Cobrin Realtor)
You're just a crap version of Simon Wratten and in fact you have a chance of beating him cause you suffer from being a pathological liar whereas Simon is just a mythomaniac.

The real world waits for you as it's always been.

Bloody hell ! He must be seriously ill. He really has aged since the "Current Feminism" article below.
He looks like Stan Laurel ffs. I wonder if he's recorded some reall gems like Freddie Mercury did when he was on the passover shift ?
I can picture the documentary now with Boz and co commenting on his recent outbursts "By this time he was really loosing it big time, his partner Diesel never complained though and took all the shit that Steve kept throwing at him. I can remember calling Deezer one night and I said, Look Deez you're gonna have to break it to him that we've only shifted a handful of tix in his hometown Castlefield Bowl ffs ! I could here Moz in the background shouting
' Hello Mancfester, home of the world famous Embassy Club, God bless you Bernard '. At this point Diesel just hung up on me. I new it was the end.

Sometimes I get to feelin' I was back in the old days, long ago
When we were kids, when we were young Steve seemed so perfect, you know?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

If you think a few trolls on Facebook represents the world at large then you really need to get out more.
It's funny, because the real world trolls at my local record store will no longer order anything Morrissey related unless specifically requested to do so.

I met her when she was in her 50s, whatever work she had “done” before then was holding up pretty good I’ll tell you and she’s like 70 something now...
I'll let you in on a secret. I have nothing but respect and admiration for Deborah Harry and her music. But I've never met a sacred cow that I couldn't make a hamburger out of. :)

Bloody hell ! He must be seriously ill. He really has aged since the "Current Feminism" article below.
He looks like Stan Laurel ffs. I wonder if he's recorded some reall gems like Freddie Mercury did when he was on the passover shift ?
I can picture the documentary now with Boz and co commenting on his recent outbursts "By this time he was really loosing it big time, his partner Diesel never complained though and took all the shit that Steve kept throwing at him. I can remember calling Deezer one night and I said, Look Deez you're gonna have to break it to him that we've only shifted a handful of tix in his hometown Castlefield Bowl ffs ! I could here Moz in the background shouting
' Hello Mancfester, home of the world famous Embassy Club, God bless you Bernard '. At this point Diesel just hung up on me. I new it was the end.

:rolleyes:
:crazy:

I'll let you in on a secret. I have nothing but respect and admiration for Deborah Harry and her music. But I've never met a sacred cow that I couldn't make a hamburger out of. :)

:rolleyes:
Oh brother, a regular Alexander Pope we have here.
("sacred cow"=Blue Rose imagery peeps:eyes:)

I see. Like this comment, for example - can you guess who said it...?

""...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."
“Uncle” I know I’ve been unkind, calling you weak minded etc but just because your ‘partner ‘ has ditched you at this late stage in life, don’t become more bitter, loads of leftists out there for you. They may not be as beautiful as DH, but if they like you be grateful x:thumb:

Dude, Steve WTF?

Bro, do you remember at the Dodger game last week when we talked about not being photographed in LA anywhere? I know you and Ice Cube were talking about a rap album, but I thought you heard me. Why the f*** would you want to leave Malibu and go all the way to downtown LA where it's 115 degrees anyway? The waves are really narley right now in Malibu, so I thought you, lil' Sammy, William Michael Albert Broad, Dave Evans, Ozzy, Jack, and Kelly would be out there catchin' some waves dude. Remember you can't be seen out in public in Moz Angeles because we are planning another fake foreigner country tour and we are even going to say you are going to Australilililia and Sweedin...lol!. We need the Brits to keep buying from the mporium uk too bro, so remember the safe spots right now because you know if the foreigners find out you live in LA, they will stop buying. The safe spots again right now are the Orange Julius at the Glendale Galleria and Caffe Luxxe because they think you don't "drink coffee" because coffee is considered American...ha ha ha ha. :laughing: Laters dude

Tyler McMagillicutty
Senior Marketing Professional/Foreigner Countries
TMMG, ltd-Beverly Hills (not affiliated with Spencer Cobrin Realtor)
Good. No "reckons." I didn't read anything you wrote, just looking for "reckons."

Benjamin post a picture of yourself and give us all a look,your obviously in the higher echelons of male beauty.

Next time they meet she'll be like "Hey Moz, you're standing on my tits FFS".

So dried up by now she should change her artist name to Sahara.

Tags
blondie debbie harry morrissey
Back
Top Bottom