Blonde or Brunette

Blonde or Brunette?

• Total voters
my personal experience leads me to advise brunette. blonde is fun but a pain in the ass.

I always dye my hair black, although red is a good colour. I dyed my hair red about 5 years ago and it was brilliant but black suits me better.

Or you could to both. I've had 2 hair colors for ages now and I love it. :D

Just make sure you don't go for caramel colors :)
if you dye it blonde dye it real blonde.

Neither. Get a skinhead..:)

Or brunette if i'm pushed.

So, I'm dying my hair. Blonde or brunette? You decide!*

*or I do whatever I feel like regardless of the results.
I've dyed my hair for years. i'm naturally a fairly light brown, but I've been very dark brown and almost totally blonde (with highlights). i'd say it depends on your hair style: at the moment, I have a sleek bob with a straight fringe: think Pulp Fiction. I really think it looks better with dark hair (the colour of dark chocolate) but if I change my style, i might have highlights... :confused: generally, i prefer brunette tho.

I'm brunette, but I've always envied blondes a bit :p So I vote blonde!

blonde if you can pull it off. i'd make a terrible blonde but can pull off redhead easily cuz of the freckles. I'm in that stage right now deciding if I want to go back as a redhead for the summer....

blonde if you can pull it off. i'd make a terrible blonde but can pull off redhead easily cuz of the freckles. I'm in that stage right now deciding if I want to go back as a redhead for the summer....
I love being a redhead! I've had red on and off for years, and it's a pain because I have to do it every 4 weeks, but I do love it every now and then.

:) and :horny: and :sweet:

blond...ish :rolleyes:
thanks! :o I do love that colour, it's just such a pain in the bum... (and I'd never dare to go that blonde! Lex tried to persuade me for years, but I just couldn't!)

thanks! :o I do love that colour, it's just such a pain in the bum... (and I'd never dare to go that blonde! Lex tried to persuade me for years, but I just couldn't!)

I don't think I've seen a piccie of you before. Now my heart is full ;)
Your looks go quite well with your personality - SWEET! :)

I don't think I've seen a piccie of you before. Now my heart is full ;)
Your looks go quite well with your personality - SWEET! :)
really??????????? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm not a fan of the camera in general. Thanls very much tho. Kind of missing being a red head, but I'd need a new hair style to go with it. Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

I'm a brunette (well, almost black) and I've always been. :sweet:

I'd like to say brunette because it is practical and almost always looks good, but If you can pull off blonde, go for it!

I've met hotties in both categories.

laughing_anne- I am a born blonde, but due to a coloring mixup in 2003, ( I was trying to make my light blonde hair strawberry blonde. I made a huge mistake and chose a different color, and it turned my hair jet black! I remember screaming after I washed the color out. But you know, I am treated MUCH differently now that I have black hair. When I was a blonde, people would try and pull all sorts of shit on me, but now, NO one bugs me. I also like it because I'm very fair skinned and the contrast is nice. Just remember though, if you go brunette, and hate it and want to go back to your natural color, the darker you go, the harder it is for it to be stripped out of your hair. Last year I wanted to make my parents happy, and go blonde again, but I was told the lightest it would go would be ORANGE. Anyhow, good luck to you! And have fun with it! Hair always grows back. :)

I also like it because I'm very fair skinned and the contrast is nice.

I have fair skin too, and my hair is very dark brown (naturally, but now it is coloured). It's a lovely contrast. Especially with pronounced black eyebrows. :D

Back
Top Bottom